• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Beta is down ?

2Serious

caught me right in the middle of resetting my factories and stuff
now all that production time is being wasted :(

Deleted User - 90665

@Scoobydoo Any guess as to how long it may still be down? Approaching bed-time here, and was hoping for it to be available before then, but if not, I can have an early night.. ;)

Deleted User - 86059

@*Grim* sorry for the delay. Because the team had already left for the day, It will be sometime tomorrow morning before we can fix it, as it is not a quick fix like we hoped

2Serious

Doubt it has something to do with owl, I'm online as well as some of my fellows.

did you place the evolving building?
what level is it?
i got the "server update" right after i evolved it to 4

@*Grim* sorry for the delay. Because the team had already left for the day, It will be sometime tomorrow morning before we can fix it, as it is not a quick fix like we hoped

well aren't they just geniuses

Enevhar Aldarion

Sorry for the delay. Because the team had already left for the day, It will be sometime tomorrow morning before we can fix it, as it is not a quick fix like we hoped

See, this is what happens when changes are made and and all you people decide to stop spending money on the game. Poor Inno cannot even afford to keep an IT person or coder on call 24/7 to fix problems. This is a bad look for all the money Inno is supposed to make. lol

Karvest

did you place the evolving building?
what level is it?
i got the "server update" right after i evolved it to 4
No, I don't even sure that I'll place it fully evolved...
But I can see it in your city.
Maybe something happened with production serverside when amount of goods to produce was decreased during update.

Aeva

Why expanding with another day? It's running for a whole month. By the time it's finished we wil all be glad it leaves...

Last edited: