• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Beta forum layout different from live forums

Hazel Caballus

I haven’t written a post for a while, so I don’t know when exactly it happened, but today I noticed some differences in the way I can post a message here as compared to the live forums (and also as compared to the way it used to be here in the past).
For example, there is no preview button anymore. (I really liked that button, please don’t take it away from the live forums). Another example, when I tried to quote a message, editing it was more uncomfortable than it used to be.

Does anyone know when theses changes were introduced? Did I miss an announcement of the changes?

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Hi @Hazel Caballus
It looks like our Forum did indeed get an update this week!
You can still preview your posts. It is now located in the top right-hand side of your Tools. Once you click on that to view your preview, you can then click it (the Preview button) again to write and edit anything needed in your post, after.
Thanks for your feedback!

Attachments

• Preview Tool.PNG
    Preview Tool.PNG
    25.4 KB · Views: 81

Hazel Caballus

Thank you @SyreArca! As I use a tablet for accessing the forum, the layout seems to be a bit different from yours. Although there is this button with a magnifying glas which you showed in the screenshot, the word “preview” does not appear next to it. But I tried the magnifying glas and it works a bit like the previous preview did.
It seems that the way how to link to other threads also changed a bit (thank you for adding the correct link to my post in another thread).

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Thank you @SyreArca! As I use a tablet for accessing the forum, the layout seems to be a bit different from yours. Although there is this button with a magnifying glas which you showed in the screenshot, the word “preview” does not appear next to it. But I tried the magnifying glas and it works a bit like the previous preview did.
It seems that the way how to link to other threads also changed a bit (thank you for adding the correct link to my post in another thread).
Ah, yes, thank you! I’ll attach what the Preview button looks like on mobile, as well.
If anyone else notices any other changes to the Forum, you’re welcome to post them here, to help the community! :)

Attachments

• B46B0882-8F25-45BB-B31D-BEFCD1E67800.jpeg
    B46B0882-8F25-45BB-B31D-BEFCD1E67800.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 74