• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Best strategy for upgrading?

DeletedUser408

So i'm pretty new 1 week in. Almost end of reserach level tree basic goods.
My question:
What is best strategy for upgrading Items liek Town hall, Supplies, house, and Manufacturies army ect..ect..

Is it best to upgrade manufacturies as fast as possible? Currently have 3 level 3 Marbles, House and Supplies are maxed till i research more, Town hall is level 4 but can go higher still so not sure if it is counter productive or there is some sort of strategy logic in teh progression

DeletedUser

In the past I build the things if I need the things. When I have to less supply, so I build a workshop. The optimal thing depends what your neighbour you have. Are all goods always on the market, push your boosted manufactory. So you can trade all what you want.

I have always problems with suppy and I have to less money. With good/products I haven`t a problem, I have thousands of planks, marbel, steel, because I can trade this goods on the market.
The upgrade of the town hall is very good I think, because you get a lot of money from your neighbours, if you see a lot of it.

All things depends on many things, so it is difficult to say what is the best or not.

DeletedUser136

For me, keeping the town hall, houses and supply buildings upgraded first works best, and adding culture buildings to keep my bonus at least 170% so I don't have to build as many.

Like Denali said, you get more coins for visiting your neighbors each time you upgrade your town hall, and you need coins and supplies to upgrade everything. you can also use them at the trader for goods (even though its expensive) if you end up with too many to fit in your hall. I upgrade everything else while I'm waiting for enough kp's to advance in the research tree.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser408

thanks that is what i thought for the most part, Is there some sort of Great buildings coming and chat screens and such, FEO player so was wondering