• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Beginner Tips & Tricks Guide

DeletedUser108

Great tipps. Hopefully people in my neighbourhood who have steel boost will read it :D
But since I am elvish I got to say, that the elves have bigger Builder Hut (3x3) than humans (3x2). Maybe you want also link to http://beta.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Units.
I also experienced, that a reset of tier 2 provinces let you negotate one encounter with tier 1 goods. But that's less of beginner tipp.

DeletedUser126

Ohh look what the cat dragged in ! Hey there Acamax! I see you got your beta key as well ;)

I said we will be making a guild here on our community website but the Alliance (guild) system is still being finished right now. But since they talk about it it must be nearly done :)

DeletedUser236

Haha yeah, after you posted it on Facebook I thought, let's try it :) Got my key yesterday, so still figuring stuff out..

Will a guild function without chat system? Or will you rely on mumble then?

DeletedUser126

The chat system will be added soon, it was like that in FoE beta as well. But till then w can use mumble server for communication as usual :)

DeletedUser126

Your welcome. :)

Since i get a LOT mails in game asking about many things, often repeating itself.

If possible ask questions regarding game play here so other member can see it as well. Im online almost all the time so i can reply reasonably fast :)

DeletedUser126

- Reformatted and reorganized the whole guide for easier read !

DeletedUser

- Basic units can be upgraded over time to make them more efficient and have additional effects.
How do you upgrade your basic units? I found this feature nowehere. I'm playing Elves.

DeletedUser236

By unlocking it by researching it :D

zmyi6Sp.png

DeletedUser126

What Acamax said ;) Just woke up 2h ago didint check topic till now :D

DeletedUser

I sure like those axe barbarians II. I've never seen knights drop so fast xD