• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Been there - done that

DeletedUser1345

It would be a good idea to lock up the provinces that have been completed. Once they are done, there is no reason to go back. It is annoying when trying to explore around the provinces, and get sucked in to look at eight circles with green check marks on them, and then leave again. And have it happen over and over again.

DeletedUser118

A reason why I still want arrows to move on the map and not just through dragging. You too often end up in cities or provinces you never wanted to visit.

DeletedUser503

It would be a good idea to lock up the provinces that have been completed. Once they are done, there is no reason to go back. It is annoying when trying to explore around the provinces, and get sucked in to look at eight circles with green check marks on them, and then leave again. And have it happen over and over again.

I don't understand why you would not see that the province is complete , as they show a number
such as : 3/8, letting you know that one is not done yet. Or 8/8, a finished province. No need to
open the province then.

DeletedUser1345

You almost get it. I know they are complete. Scrolling around the map opens provinces that I know are completed. I don't want to go back, I want to explore around to select the next province to scout.

DeletedUser594

@spinster, you are correct by stating that done provinces should be locked
so they can't be open by mistake!
@MustangK , you've missed the point! Completed provinces are not visible
except when your pointer is above it, unfinished are!!!;)