• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Battle Results Bug

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview):

What I expected to happen:Game to return to world Map

What actually happened: Button did not work had to reload game

How often has this happened:every time after a battle

Screenshots/Additional information: After a battle the results screen comes up But the back to world map button at bottom does not work have to reload game to get back..Far as i can tell it keeps the battle results and nothing is lost.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Fight a battle

2. Click button to leave battle results screen and nothing happens

3. Have to reload.

Player Name: Batman8891

World: Beta 1

Operating System: Mac: OS X YOSEMITE 10.10.2

Browser and Version: Safari 8.0.3
Screen Resolution:

DeletedUser18

This sounds like a cache related issue that can be resolved by either clearing you browsers cache, or switching to a different browser.

DeletedUser

Yep :D Registered on the forums to say this. Having the same issue.
However, it only happens when you have casualties in combat. Got the bug 6, 7 times. In two battles, with no loses for me, it worked pretty good.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Waterloo1815 - thanks for your additional information on this issue, it's a really great observation :)

Can anyone else confirm that this issue only affects battles where you have casualties?

DeletedUser

i had this issue yesterday (first day playing)

this was every battle with or without casualties but today it has been working perfectly......perhaps there has been a hotfix

im using latest chrome / windows 7

DeletedUser

today it worked fine in both cases ... there only had been very little damage to my squad, today
- windows 8.1, latest firefox, always cleaning browser cage -

DeletedUser

I just encountered the same thing, but there is a twist in this.
Went into battle internal error occurred, struggled to get into game again.
Went into battle again same thing happened.
Tried a different province...
Went into battle had casualties, won the battle, screen stalled, I reload, received knowledge point for battle but my 4 remaining groups of troops disappeared from the barracks. I now have 2 ents and 2 archers missing/short.

DeletedUser894

I am having a similar problem and have put together a complete bug report.

What I expected to happen:Collect reward after winning a battle

What actually happened:After victory and healing injured fighters, the game crashes with an error. “Sorry an error occurred! Sorry an internal error has occurred, please try again later”

How often has this happened:Almost after every battle

Screenshots/Additional information:

game%20crash.jpg

Reproduction Steps:

1.Fight a battle

2.When victory is gained begin to heal injured fighters. For me I must spend diamonds to heal them.

3. If all are healed, try to get the reward. The crash happen here or while trying to heal your fighters.

Player Name: Legolas the true

World: beta 1

Operating System: Windows 7

Browser and Version: Firefox v. 31.0

Flash Version: 16,0,0,305

Screen Resolution: 1920x1080

Attachments

• game crash.jpg
    game crash.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 213

DeletedUser894

This sounds like a cache related issue that can be resolved by either clearing you browsers cache, or switching to a different browser.

I cleared the browser cache and flash cache. I also installed the flash update but the problem still happens. So I don't believe the cache has got anything to do with this problem. I am going to try a different browser to see if I still have this issue.

DeletedUser894

I switched from Firefox updated version to Chrome browser and still have this problem.

Marindor

Legolas the True, Could you please open a seperate topic for this issue? It has also got something to do with the Battle, but is different than the one the topic starter reported (which was just the "Back to World" button not working, not a complete game crash with missing rewards). Also, when you have additional information, you can edit your first post with the "edit" button under it. Please use this button instead of giving multiple replies in a row, that makes it more clear for us! Thank you for your help on this!

For there are no recent issues reported that are the same as the one in the opening post, I'll set this topic to "Cannot Reproduce" for now. Should anyone encounter the same issues, please let us know. We'll leave the topic open for that.

DeletedUser894

My apologizes. Is there a different forum for this or simply make it a separate topic?