• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Battle issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I wrote this in the suggestion area, because i thought it was just a game feature and not a problem. So, here is what i wrote:

I would like to suggest a different way while attacking, like the movement way of Civilization series (sid meiers games).

What i mean. Now when you want to attack a unit, you click on it and your highlighted unit go (the shortest way) and attack. But this way you can block your own units and can attack again the same enemy unit. So why not doing this. Depending on where the cursor is, the selected unit will go. For example, if you click from the left side, then your unit will go from this side, even the shortest way is from the right.

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/7781/t8dq4q.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img661/8025/Plt6T6.jpg

In the first pic is what unit i want to use to attack the enemy. In the second is the way my unit will follow (based on the dark orange polygons-root) and the other way is the way i want to follow.

But, other players said that i can just go need the target, on whatever tile i wish, and then attack the enemy. BUT, when i move to a tile i want, my unit skip it turn and i cant attack.

PS. Sorry for the messed up message

Player Name: Cherubim

World: Beta

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate edition 64b English/Greek

Browser and Version: Mozilla Firefox 36.0 / Google Chrome Version 40.0.2214.115 m

Flash Version: 16.0.0.305

Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768

Marindor

Hi Cherubim,

To be sure about what the bug is exactly: When you placed your unit next to the enemy and pressed the enemy, you skipped your turn instead of attacking, is that correct? If so, does it happen all the time or was it a one-time issue?

Marindor

Okay, that at least helps us clarify a bit. I'll set this report to "Duplicate" then. We'll keep you posted about any updates on this in the other topic. Thanks again for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.