• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Battle: click to attack is ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser205

hi:
what I expect: When I click on the hex where the enemie stands (sword/bow is shown, hex is red) my squad should attack this enemy.

what happens (sometimes): no attack, but changing to the next squad in queue.

I'm not shure, whether this is a matter of "to fast click" or of "point of click".
I sort of feel, that it is a saver way to release attack, when avoid the right side of the hex when clicking (and try to not rush).

DeletedUser

hi:
what I expect: When I click on the hex where the enemie stands (sword/bow is shown, hex is red) my squad should attack this enemy.

what happens (sometimes): no attack, but changing to the next squad in queue.

same here ... maybe the idea behind is avoiding rapid progress regarding conquesting provinces :)

DeletedUser

same here.....it happens randomly............i have tried waiting for units to finish moving before moving the mouse to the hex to attack,and still it happens randomly...............only consistancy to it seems to be that it happens when moving units away from a defending unit...........so from round 2 onwards............very annoying as it results in defeat for a battle that would have been won

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi folks! Thanks for reporting this issue and for the confirmations :)

This would seem to be the same issue as was reported here (click) or at least a very closely connected issue, so I'm marking this thread as a duplicate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.