• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Barracks recruitment bug when upgrading armory

DeletedUser143

When I start to upgrade my armory I immediately get an option to recruit more troops in barracks even tho my armory is still being upgraded. If I start my maximum barracks recruitment I get an error and the game reloads.

For example, lets say my current recruitment size is 20, and next armory upgrade give me +1. After I start armory upgrade I can immediately start the recruitment of 21 troops and the game crashes - restarts. If I move the slider to 20 the recruitment starts normaly

DeletedUser18

Thank you for the feedback, I am setting this to investigating and will try to reproduce it.

DeletedUser58

Just tried it, started the upgrade on my Armory but it did not increase the number of units I can train. I was at 49 and I still am, clearly I'll need to wait for the construction to complete before the number increases.

DeletedUser236

I don't have it either.. Just upgraded my armory and had to wait till it was finished before I could increase the number trained in barracks.

DeletedUser18

I can't reproduce this either so I am going to set this as not a bug for now. If anyone has more information please post it, thanks all.