• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Barrack

DeletedUser

Problem since last upgrade for an armory
I have 2 armory level 3 and 1 level 4 so I should have my barrack training 12+10 .
It's written Basic training size 12 and armory +10 but real trained army are only 20 (I had 21 before last upgrade)

other question bug reporting can be done in french ? :)

DeletedUser

It's working now, so I had 21 training then 20 and now 22

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this, keceje. The two level 3 armories should give you +6 training units and the level 4 armory should give you +4 training units. In total that should be a training size of 22.

Question, at the time of training do you have enough supplies to train all 22 units? Because if you lack supplies the system automatically trains less units, like 20 from the possible 22.

DeletedUser

When I tried to train unit without enough supplies, it just didn't let me do

DeletedUser

Hi Keceje

there are 2 things you need to know about the army.

1. When you look at the armoury it shows you the size of unit that can be trained.

Armoury 1.JPG

In my case I have 2 armouries, 1 is a level 4 which gives me +4 and 1 a level 5 which gives me +10 so this gives a training size of 26

This training size is the number of troops you can train at any time

Barrack 1.JPG

If you go to the Barrack and look at it you can see number in the Training window (see picture above)

If you click on the army tab

Barrack 2.JPG

This shows you the total number of troops you have available. At the top of this screen you can see the squad size on the battleground.

2. The Squd Size on the Battleground

In the research tree there is an item "Squad Size Upgrade"

Squad upgrade.JPG

This increases the number of troops that each squad have on the battleground. In my case this squad size is 36 of each troops I select to fill the 5 battleground army slots. So for me my training size is 26 and my squad size is 36. So by expanding you armoury you increase the training size. By completeing the Research tree item "Upgrade Squad Size! you increase the size of your army on the battleground.

I hope this helps.

:)

Jimmac

DeletedUser

Thanks Jimmac, I already know all of that but just after my last armory upgrade when I trained a new army, the number decreased I had one with 21 unit (then I made the upgrade) ; the next training was 20 (oups) and then 22 (normal)

DeletedUser628

When I tried to train unit without enough supplies, it just didn't let me do
That should be the case if you do not have supplies to train even a single unit. But if you have supplies to train a partial number of units, then the barracks lets you train those. So if you have supplies to train 5 units, you train 5 out of 22. If you have supplies to train 15 units, you train 15 out of 22. Etc.

As far as your other question goes, sorry I forgot to respond to that earlier, English is the official language for this community. This means all posts must be in English --- if you're having trouble translating something to English or to French, you can use google translate or if you're aware of any fellow players who know the two languages they can help you with that. :)

DeletedUser

It should be your explain Darkstar. I'll watch on it and continue to train in english ;)

DeletedUser628

I have attached a screenshot of what I meant earlier. You still have the ability to train 22 units, but depending on your supplies count, the bar can be set to a smaller amount. If that's not your issue, let us know. :)

Attachments

• Training 1.png
    Training 1.png
    191.2 KB · Views: 184