• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other BANCO DE HORAS (TIME BANK) com instantes de tempo

TIME BANK - Instants of time

• Total voters

Gendi Beta

Muitas vezes desperdiçamos os instantes de tempo porque usamos uma quantidade maior do que era necessário. Minha sugestão é que seja criado um BANCO DE HORAS para acumular todos os instantes de tempo que ganhamos no jogo. E, quando fosse necessário, usaríamos somente a quantidade correta de tempo sem desperdícios.
Em nosso inventário teria apenas um BANCO DE HORAS.

O que acham?
Dê sua opinião, mas não esqueça de votar na ENQUETE.

We often waste the moments of time because we use a larger amount than was necessary. My suggestion is to create an TIME BANK to accumulate all the instants of time that we earn in the game. And, when necessary, we would use just the right amount of time without wasting.
In our inventory there would be only one TIME BANK.

What do you think?
Give your opinion, but don't forget to vote in the POLL

SoggyShorts

Right now timer instants all have a different value.
E.g. 20x1h timer is better than 1x20h timer. This is because of the issue you are attempting to address: wastage.

Most crafting recipes take 4h 30m and I'm always using 5h on them so I lose 30m.

If this idea was implemented then I think inno would rebalance the timers and instead of me winning 3x5h in the Spire I would get 2x5h because they are more valuable with your new idea.