• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Balancing Changes: Moonstone Library

Kekune

So... this is just for the library itself? It does not affect the endless scrolls and other small set pieces?

Lelanya

I have 5 scrolls boosted cities
I have 4 silk boosted cities
I have 1 crystal boosted city.
Obviously I was voting for the boost +1 that was supposedly in the works.
Good to hear that this was changed though.

Arthus

So basically as silk producer i'm screwed with still being flooded by 107k scrolls per 24h] while already having 50 million scrolls on live.
Tx for "changes"

Moncsociusz

So basically as silk producer i'm screwed with still being flooded by 107k scrolls per 24h] while already having 50 million scrolls on live.
Tx for "changes"

But soon your Scrolls will have more value and you could trade them easier? As a lot of players won't receive a massive amount of Scrolls anymore. In later chapters there is a quite high demand for Scrolls. And not to mention scroll players probably will start to hoard Scrolls to spend it on KP. But it's just my assumption.

I don't know if you have this problem on your live, as on mine there is a higher demand for steel, which means a lot of scroll players quit, just there was enough Scrolls for everyone not to notice the need for it yet. Hopefully with this everything would be more balanced and scrollers will come back/stop quitting the game.

Arthus

But soon your Scrolls will have more value and you could trade them easier? As a lot of players won't receive a massive amount of Scrolls anymore. In later chapters there is a quite high demand for Scrolls. And not to mention scroll players probably will start to hoard Scrolls to spend it on KP. But it's just my assumption.

I don't know if you have this problem on your live, as on mine there is a higher demand for steel, which means a lot of scroll players quit, just there was enough Scrolls for everyone not to notice the need for it yet. Hopefully with this everything would be more balanced and scrollers will come back/stop quitting the game.

Let's hope so then, because there's flood of scrolls and no one wants to take them.

little bee

Definitively a good start to fix the library problem.
Now, lets just hope that the other "solutions" haven't perpetuated the problem. Right now there is still a mountain of scrolls to work through. But eventually that will even out. And, since scrolls are needed in higher quantities for research than silk or crystal, we could easily be heading towards a scroll shortage.

Also, I agree that the sentient goods are just as important as scrolls. I hope they got changed too?

Heymrdiedier

Now, lets just hope that the other "solutions" haven't perpetuated the problem. Right now there is still a mountain of scrolls to work through. But eventually that will even out. And, since scrolls are needed in higher quantities for research than silk or crystal, we could easily be heading towards a scroll shortage.

Well that was my initial tought as well. there are a lot less players with scrolls as bonus, because they quit or restarted the game because they couldnt get the goods they needed. so less production, but since silk players still get the scrolls from the set, i guess it could be pretty balanced out in the end.

I hope we will be getting the moonstone set back as reward in spire now.

Lovec Krys

Wasn't supposed libraries to be changed to T2-1?
I'm a silk producer and my Libraries now produce crystals (T2+1) instead of Scrolls (T2-1).