• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented Bad Trade Offers need expire over time!

DeletedUser126

This is not big of an issue now, but over time some people will stop playing and old trades that are sometimes unrealistically stupid like 1 marble for 500 metal, will just clutter the trade list. And some of those are already cluttering it.

I propose giving all trades a 3 day expiration if they are under 2 star ratting to prevent this sort of situation!

DeletedUser58

Yes please! I've already got 5 pages of trades that are all 2 or 1 stars and most of them have already been sitting there for a few days. There's no point in anyone accepting them when there are way better trades available as well (mine are 3 or 4 stars and others seem to be doing 3 or 4 stars as well).

DeletedUser

I agree for the 1 star offers, but most of the time the 2 stars offers are rated as this because of the traders fee and that means they are 3 stars for discovered people.

DeletedUser58

I think all trades should just have an expiration date. If someone didn't pick it up in say, 3 or 4 days, make a new one.

Or the other way they could go is allow us to "ignore" trades, so I can just hide away the bad trades and they will no longer appear for me. So even if there are 5 actual pages of trades, I can hide away the majority of them and keep on one page the trades I might consider taking.

DeletedUser

Agreed. I see some of those in my list as well which is now 16 pages.

DeletedUser

+1 from me too

Seeing that this is already the case in FoE (all trades expiring after a week), I hope they'll put it in here as well :)

DeletedUser43

This idea has been implemented with update 0.21:
Trades now expire after 7 days, if they are not accepted before that and will be returned to your inventory - the time left until expiration is displayed in the tooltip of the 'Accept' button
Here is a screenshot of this feature:
4nIIX2z.png