• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features AW selection Page.

• Thread starter DeletedUser2579
  • Start date

DeletedUser2579

Description
World-wide Yellow-Pages for: How can I find active AW builders.

Motivation
Be able to see (game world wide) whom wants to be building which ruins.
Then anyone can go to the player building the AW they want/need and compete for Ruins using their KP.

Possible downsides
Players will collect too many ruins.
Players will slow their research to build AWs.

My thoughts
The data collected is every player willing to participate on that world, selects one AW that they intend on producing next. Optionally: They can select a second AW. Neither can be deleted except automatically upon completion.. The second AW need never be selected. Information appears on the selection page as either:

Wonders . . Current . . . . . Next
pName . . . . wName . L . . wName . L
possibly single line, maybe list 3/line

CODERS will understand. |
Where:
The Next AW may never appear. The player might never select a second AW while the first is selected.
pName is player.userName
wName . L is player.AW[index].Name player.AW[index].Level
Label is Column Heading

userName has the same message / visit options.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will add Poll after 'while.

Visual Props:
20180601122523%21AWmouseover.png
selectionScreen.jpg
You already have the selector format (level/#-ruins Swap)...only now use it in a Selection window like the Rankings screen
Two tabs: Build order Selection & Find AW by Ruin Name (sorted by level).

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

You're going to want to change the suggestion to normal speech rather than 1/2 English 1/2 coding language if you want most Beta players to understand

Richord

what soggy said.
I don't think this is needed.
Just use your FS and the tournament (and wonders) to get the right runes (and/or enough shards)

DeletedUser2579

what soggy said.
I don't think this is needed.
Just use your FS and the tournament (and wonders) to get the right runes (and/or enough shards)

what soggy said.
We have worked together (he made suggestions, I followed) and came up with what you see now. . I think he's great!

From your reply, I'm guessing you don't understand what benefit: Access to the world's AWs to help. . Sure you have it now, search every fellowship, or just help the highest people. . What this could do is give everyone access to every wonder to help. . No more building tables of who's got your wonders and at what level.

Obviously FS only, even Named FS only could be an option. . And what about those building a Fellowship from scratch, or none at all?
This could be a very helpful/useful tool.
What do you think now?

SoggyShorts

I think that what @Richord is saying is that we don't need more runes, and he may be right.
With tournaments and events giving so many runes, and event buildings giving shards every day, it's just very easy to fill a ring.

That doesn't make your idea a bad one, just a lower priority maybe.
The developers only have a very small staff, and there's a serious limit to what they implement for new features, so they need to pick and choose carefully what is needed most.