• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [32902] AW research button have misleading graphics

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.100-beta.6-(e85753c) (2020-03-03 16:25)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 73.0.1 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.330
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:

Introducing delay in AW/research tab introduced misleading graphics which shows 10:diamond: instead of 450:diamond:

Expected:
Proper graphic in AW/research after donating all KPs

Reproduction steps:
1. open AW
2. insert all KPs
3. dont move with mouse pointer
4. wait for delay to finish
5. observe that it shows 10:diamond: instead of 450:diamond: or 10:kp:
awd.png

DeletedUser2690

I cannot reproduce this. The pictures below show the kp units without pointing to them using the mouse and the kp units when pointed to with the mouse. I used Firefox with Flash.

AW 1.JPG
AW 2.png

Dony

King of Bugs
When you inserted all KPs (second button from left), did you moved with mouse? Mouse pointer should stay inside that button while you are waiting for that delay to end. I can make a video if its a problem to reproduce.

Dony

King of Bugs
Even with recent change to 25 diamonds per 1 KP this is still happening, please revisit.

Loynis

Ex-Team Member
Thanks Dony, I can confirm this.
After the recent changes (cost of 1 kp: 45 diamonds => 25 diamonds ; 10 kp button => all kp button) i want to change the reproduction steps a bit.

1. Open any AW not on rune phase.
2. Let the AW have y KP's to complete the level.
3. Have x KP's, where x > 0 and x < y (Have some KP, but not enough to complete the level)
3. Spend all KP you have by clicking "spend-all-KP" button and don't move your mouse after clicking.
4. Observe: Spend-all-KP button turns into 25*(y-x) diamonds first, after a short while it turns into y-x diamonds.
5. Move your mouse.
6. Observe: Spend-all-KP button turns into y-x KP's.

Dony

King of Bugs
Yes the number while button is grey is changed to diamond number, but there is still small visual glitch showing that number to be reduced/increased by the number of KP i have put into AW
for me I have put 1 KP into AW it showed 14824 and moment later it showed 14825, while button was still grey

not a big deal tho since it can not be clicked while grey