• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

DeletedUser

Hi,
Anybody could posts the avatars of the humans ?
I would like see them, but I'm an elve.
But, they aren't many avatars, and all elves boys look like :(

Dorian

DeletedUser

You watch/read Fairy Tail ? :)
Thank you very muich ! You are lucky, you can choice more avatars

DeletedUser

Like movies? Yeah i watch fantasy based movies. I'm not much of a reader though. I grew up in the 80's so my favourites are neverending story and the dark crystal.

DeletedUser124

And the avatars of elves? :D From what i saw to my neighbours, seems pretty nice.

DeletedUser58

I like that they all have distinct features so you can easily differentiate between any two of them. But I don't like how small they look on the rankings page, sometimes it's hard to even figure out what race a player is using by looking there.

DeletedUser

I have no problem with that. Everything with a blue face is an elf :D

DeletedUser

Elves girls are more prettiest than human girls :(.
I guess Innogames thought eleves were for girls :D
I have choiced the elves because there are many trees in their cities, and for me, a city without trees isn't a beautiful city, and play without a beautiful city, it's play just for product, not for the concept of the game which is create a city

DeletedUser

More avatars will probably be available when the game goes live :)

DeletedUser58

It would also be cool if certain avatars can be unlocked after certain achievements. For example reaching a new 'age' in the game could offer a few more avatars, solving certain areas/encounters could grant access to a new avatar, etc. So you can show off your accomplishments. :D

DeletedUser118

That sounds like a cool idea. Some of them could even be wearing hats or helmets to show what you rather like to play, trader, worker or even fighter.

DeletedUser234

It would also be cool if certain avatars can be unlocked after certain achievements. For example reaching a new 'age' in the game could offer a few more avatars, solving certain areas/encounters could grant access to a new avatar, etc. So you can show off your accomplishments. :D
cool idea

DeletedUser252

In FOE there are less avatars for women, and not the most pretty ones ;).
There you can get a new Avatar when you finish some quests

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I really like this idea ThePhantom - perhaps you could post it in our Ideas and suggestions forum? I don't see it there already :)

DeletedUser

Tombraider ruined me, I cant have a male av unless there is a real difference in stats or such.