• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

guivou

and not the best one for a small city ... i rather prefere some instants for using last keys ...

DeletedUser1953

I think on beta, player should have information on the 2 next daily reward.
Often, we hope ... and then we loose :(

Finally, after 150 quests (75x2), some player has finally their brown bear level 5, wha !!

Last edited by a moderator:

ZodiBeta

Chapter 3 in Beta, built the Moon Bear and starting getting tier 1 productions, and i thought it was a good building. Now, at the end of the event, it's up to level 9, I'm in chapter 4, and now only get supplies and KP. Really? No tier 1 goods at all now? What in the world are the devs thinking to deny such needed productions in the early chapters? Everyone in the early chapters should be getting tier 1 goods.
In the later chapters, getting mana, seeds or the "unboosted" sentient goods at a decent amount, might make it worthwhile to keep.

I'm in chapter 15 in live, been playing over 2 years, and am finding myself losing interest in the game with each new event due to reduced culture, population, and productions in event buildings compared to the needs of the current chapter.
Add the insane amounts of decaying sentient goods required for chap 15 techs, getting tech-locked on a regular basis, convoluted layers of settlement productions, and I completely understand why players leave this game.

guivou

probably some bug in this bear when evolving , for me at eleven chapter mana produced is far less than in 10 chapter !!!

edeba

With the new tournament design all of the quests for tournament encounters is a lot harder. You can no longer just do more provinces, but have to wait for them to renew. The tournament is very much a box design now, so the whole thing screws up the ability to get the higher levels if you put it off. If people have good time reduction, it isn't so much a problem, but I think it is a huge problem if you don't have a polar bear or timewarp, and I don't think a polar bear does enough to reduce the time when an event is holding you up from doing your tournament.

Just making the tournament 5 days like the spire is 5 days would help this problem, even making it 4.5 days would help. I also think the number of encounters is high given the new format for the tournament.

Pauly7

Is it today that's supposed to be the last day for artefact conversion recipes? It's been at least 10 days since one has appeared in my rotation. The whole idea seems pretty cruel when you don't get that extra one in the last day or two.

Uffauffa

Hi Beta world, nice to join you in these “big problem” discussions. :D

Is it today that's supposed to be the last day for artefact conversion recipes? It's been at least 10 days since one has appeared in my rotation. The whole idea seems pretty cruel when you don't get that extra one in the last day or two.
Well, nobody answer, I think to remember it was “today”.
If it is so, that is not cruel, it’s useless.
We spent a lot of time/efforts to get the two FA artifacts and since then, no converting recipes.
@Marindor , I hope you (Inno) will open again the recipes offer, like it has been (extended) for Phoenix artifacts.
I know you know already, ‘cause “useless” is not the right feeling for active players. ;)