• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Deleted User - 81190

Just like with spire and tourneys - current setup is like if spire ended after 1. map and tourney was limited by 10 provinces in each round..
Well, that part they're already working hard on, so I'd say it's all consistent...

PrimroseSylvia

And if the tutorial does last the entire first chapter
Actually there's the old tutorial (how to place building, how to start productions and so on) plus a set of 18 quests to getting started with chapter I; not the whole chapter I is considered a tutorial, at least in live worlds (honestly I haven't tryed opening a new account here, I don't feel the necessity).

guivou

now my little city is chapter 3 , but i have some trouble with daily quest
- gain 2 combining catalyst
-gain 4 enchanted item
-gain 2 combining catalyst
-gain 4 enchanted item

if you have a full (or several) moonstone library , catalyst is not a problem
if you have plenty of province for the tournament getting enchanted item is easy

but with none of that , these 4 quests in 4 days will take lot of more time than that ...

alternate solution for catalyst 12 relics is not good solution, need to keep relics for quest asking for 16 and 20 relics , difficult when new provinces are red (difficult one) and only 4 provinces for tournament to have so much relics , quantity of relics should be reduced for smaller cities...

Last edited:

galrond

I think ppl. should be better at seeing the diffence between "impossible" and "very hard".
There is some quests, that would be impossible for a chapter 1 account to make if an alternative wasn´t given:
1) Invest KP in AW - Always impossible (first unlocken mid chapter 2)
2) Gain vision vapor/ spellfragments/ CC - Impossible untill MA is researched and placed
3) Place tradeoffers/ accept trade offers from wholeseller - impossible untill trader is researched and placed
Whether a quest is impossible or not much depends on the questnumber.
When you reach quest #37, so much time has passed doing the other quests, that you should have reciewed enough KP to unlock MA. That would make it very hard, not impossible :p
That said, I DO think this event is very hard, especially for a small player.
But unlike some other players, I don´t think it´s a ground rule, that everyone should be able to do all quests in an event.
Like other activities in the game, it´s good to have something to strive for. But it´s also good, that there´s a upper limit, so things don´t get out of hand.
You strive to reach the top of the spire. When done there´s no pressure to do more.
You strive to reach round 6 in the tournament. When done there´s no pressure to do more (rounds).
If you use timeboosters, then you can finish early. If you don´t, then you have something to do for a longer time.
It´s the same with event.
I know some will say: The rewards in event isn´t worth using timeboosters to get. Well neither is many of the rewards in spire and tournament :cool:

T6583

It was my understanding that you couldn't do events in chapter 1 as you had to finish the tutorial before events appeared.
I started my Beta city during the Gollum event a few days after it started. I remember wondering why the event wasn’t showing up for me at first. I think you need to be past a certain point in Ch. 1 for the event to even show up to begin with. I know it was sometime after I finished the tutorial but before chapter 2 that the event finally appeared.

Dl. Goe

Hi guys,

Could someone bring some light about how feeding effect works?

On gems, it is mention that “The number of provinces you have completed is multiplied by the stage multiplier” and it lasts for 1 hour; so, if during that hour, one finishes 20 provinces, let’s say 5th stage, will receive 100 kp? If that is true, than I don’t consider it a useless building.
thanks'

Lovec Krys

There is no way Inno would provide you 100Kp with a single feeding.
When I look at the building with my Embassies city, it shows 6 at Stage 10.

PaNonymeB

On gems, it is mention that “The number of provinces you have completed is multiplied by the stage multiplier” and it lasts for 1 hour; so, if during that hour, one finishes 20 provinces, let’s say 5th stage, will receive 100 kp? If that is true, than I don’t consider it a useless building.
thanks'
The feeding effect is 6 kp per pet food used during the hour, it has no link with tournament provinces...
Edit : I saw the sentence in elvengems. It should be a wrong copy-paste (although I don't know from where.)

Last edited:

T6583

The feeding effect is 6 kp per pet food used during the hour, it has no link with tournament provinces...
Edit : I saw the sentence in elvengems. It should be a wrong copy-paste (although I don't know from where.)
Doesn't the coldfire phoenix provide KP for complete province scouts? Could be from that.

Lovec Krys

1598875516944.png

Arthus

I used new bear on beta just because i dont care very much about beta.
I'm sad that i must waste 2 new artifacts to get 1 lacking artifact for my panda on live.
I thought this event will offer 3 old bear artifacts as phoenix one.
They are greedy :(

DeletedUser1953

now my little city is chapter 3 , but i have some trouble with daily quest
- gain 2 combining catalyst
-gain 4 enchanted item
-gain 2 combining catalyst
-gain 4 enchanted item

if you have a full (or several) moonstone library , catalyst is not a problem
if you have plenty of province for the tournament getting enchanted item is easy

but with none of that , these 4 quests in 4 days will take lot of more time than that ...

alternate solution for catalyst 12 relics is not good solution, need to keep relics for quest asking for 16 and 20 relics , difficult when new provinces are red (difficult one) and only 4 provinces for tournament to have so much relics , quantity of relics should be reduced for smaller cities...
You are too limited.
You can win combining catalyst in spire too, you can use reduction time in academy.
You can win enchanted item in academy (craft or production (you can use time reduction)), spire, neightbour (treasure chest), event's reward, tournament.
For me me these quests are easy if you are chapter 3+, sure it is not instant as before because they chain the quests and there is some random (random is the new graal of Elvenar), you can do 4 in less than 1 day if tournament/spire is up, or 2 days if spire is not up (or up but no luck), if tournament is not up and no good daily reward, ... but this applies to a lot of quests, the key of this event is the tournament !
For a chapter 1 or 2, this event is a nightmarre .

Last edited by a moderator:

guivou

For a chapter 1 or 2, this event is a nightmarre .

for sure, and for level 3 it's very hard , need luck in spire and with neighbors (because not much relics neither time reduction nor province for tournament) : first time with small cities i have so much trouble (except perhaps of full random quest of last year zodiac )

Last edited:

Deleted User - 84934

@Marindor No news on event fragment in academy chest? Considering we don't event get 3 freee old bear artifact, I'd say that would be a minimum to get additional currency in MA

iDavis

@lyrya maybe the number of players not opening objects during event was due to event prizes being less interesting than 500 diamonds so high, that they rather decided to take it away.
And since that's also my ship, I like to see this approach..

DeepTerminal

I saw reports that the base buildings of the old bears are back in the rotation again. Does anyone know how frequent are these recipes?

Has everyone seen them?

Pauly7

I saw reports that the base buildings of the old bears are back in the rotation again. Does anyone know how frequent are these recipes?

Has everyone seen them?
They're there. They aren't that common. The event had been running a couple of weeks before I finally found the brown bear.

Aeva

Has everyone seen them?

I got the old brown bear and three old artefacts (2 paws for one brown bear) already and I turned the offer down twice in the MA because I dit not yet have the second paw.

Last edited:

Sanya

Wholeheartedly agree with all the points made above regarding the Autumn Zodiac event. In comparison to the Wise Golem the daily prizes are rather poor.