• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

DeletedUser2953

The chests ... or spaceballs .. are so expensive. And why are so many Prices in every chest? It`s like a Slot machine (frustrating).
It seems impossible to win a daily Price or a Price from a chest that want, when they are so expensive and theres to much stuff in it.
I know that Inno Games wants more from our Money ;-) you think, when we are frustrated, we would buy more Diamonds/Keys, but this is not fun and if you (Inno) are so stingy, then so i am.

I really miss the older Events, like the last years phoenix Event and the Stonehenge Event ...

DeletedUser1953

Why so complex ?

I think beginner/casual player does not known anything about the brown bear "hidden".
=> Give the the brown bear (or all bears 2019) at quest 5 if the player have not already one.

Only artefact 2019 => as the previous phoenix 2020, this is totally useless and more complex (artefact 2020 + conversion)

For my previous post, it seems currency reward raise faster (with quests) than previous and finally less quests but the same currency amount.

palmira

Are we supposed to have the bear on our inventory? I don't have any and I am waiting to do the NH so on task 8.

DeletedUser3314

...The moon is a lot of colors just not pink.......
1598005625692.png
:D

Aeva

I like it. It's not as if you have to pay real money to win something... And I already have 2 daily prices, so I call it a day for today :p

T6583

very bad start of this event for new player
quest 5 : gain 2 enchanted item
and quest 6 : same +
I agree. Especially with getting them back to back like that. I'm stuck until tomorrow on these. Was happy when I cleared #5 after working on it since yesterday and sad when I got #6. I only have 3 unlocked proviences in tourney, was unlucky with NH, and it takes a long time to make them in the MA.

Verde

Good grief, this is starting to feel like very hard work already (Quest 19 atm) ... really not sure it's worth it :(

ETA: serious danger IMO of pushing smaller cities to over-scout ... again

Last edited:

Deleted User - 63604

The Moonbear is complete garbage (suprise suprise). That makes the whole event meaningless (again). I wonder, why you people still keep giving feedback on quests. inno is implementing the same bugs and mistakes with quests every event again anyway. It going like this for years already, so they must be doing that intentionally to keep the players busy. Whats the point?

Jackluyt

Evolution of the Moon Bear from 'Autumn Zodiac'

118159912_10217480490184785_7600554810662600936_n.jpg

The Galactic Spheres
If someone makes a newbie-friendly graphic showing which Spheres are good for Grand Prizes and Daily Exclusives, please share it with me.
:)

118022485_10217479226673198_6120213105785008513_o.jpg

You are welcome to share these and our event note with friends and fellowship who do not play on Beta
https://tinyurl.com/y4va7r9o

Enevhar Aldarion

Eh, it will probably be upgraded for Live servers. The last event had coin and supply instants as daily prizes that were only 25%, but on Live they were upped to 100%. Or were those grand prizes? I can't remember now.

Hazel Caballus

Autumn Zodiac 2019 was my first event for my first city in Elvenar live worlds and it really gave a boost to my then chapter 3 city. The small prices were much better than they currently are and the prices for the spheres less expensive, as pointed out by many players in this thread so far. I am really disappointed in the current event. My main points of criticism are:
  • Main price (polar bear) is almost useless for smaller cities having 0-2 pets. This includes also cities in the mid-chapters like my live city (nowadays chapter 10). Back then, the panda was useful for smaller cities which weren’t interested in the tournaments. Why did Inno stop giving players the chance to choose between different main prizes according to their needs?
  • Smaller cities up to chapter 3 which could benefit from one of the old bears don’t have the means of crafting them and the conversion recipes from the academy. Prices for those recipes (amount of spell fragments) should be reduced for small cities (even though this doesn’t help chapter 1 cities).
  • 1 Rune shard, 1 inspiring meditation or 1 MM feels like drawing a blank when you actually expect some reward for the relatively high amount of event currency you have to pay.
  • Chances for daily exclusives are too low, spheres too expensive, and I miss the 18 keys chest.

Furthermore I remember an official CM statement in a live world forum that Inno aims to produce events which differ with regard to their level of difficulty and the target group of players. They seem to adjust difficulty mostly by making chests more expensive and giving less rewards. In the current event system no player has the chance to compensate for the increasing ”difficulty“ by solving more quests or more difficult quests. They only way is to pay money. That’s not what I’d understand as making the event more challenging/difficult.
The “target group“ for this event seems to be players in the end-chapters having multiple pets (and presumably willing to spend money), but I doubt that this will work out as Inno expects.