• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

DeepTerminal

The best building in this event so far is Ancient Pond Statue (pop/culture), has higher population yield than Mother Dragon, just slightly below Rainbow Flower Cage.

Second best building is Magical Nutcracker (an old building), has the same mana yield as Mana Sawmill.

All other new buildings are trash. Hope they offer some good existing buildings.

Skillpowers

im getting 2 combining catalyst as task with a magic academy of lvl 2 (19,5 hrs for 1) , i rlly must be lucky with the spire or that quest will take almost 2 days.

Karvest

You can have them already prepared in MA at that point.
Second appearance of that quest is a bit too soon for that strategy, but you still can start working on it as soon as you finish first one.

Skillpowers

You can have them already prepared in MA at that point.
Second appearance of that quest is a bit too soon for that strategy, but you still can start working on it as soon as you finish first one.
easy to say if u know whats coming , thats why we got beta ;)

Karvest

At every event start I do the same thing - schedule few CCs (my MA is working on MMs 24/7)) and stop collecting spells from MA.
That helps with such quests even if you don't have quest list (which is already linked here)

Enevhar Aldarion

I finally got the artifact conversion recipe to show up today for the first time. I also just crafted one of the old bears last night. Is it coincidence or will the conversion recipe only show up if we have one of the old bears? If we have to have one before we can convert artifacts, a lot of newer players will be frustrated by that.

Aeva

No we don't have to have an older bear. I made a conversion this morning and I do not have a bear. I just hope I will have one by the end of the week.

Ursus Major

For me, in Chapter 16, this bear is close to worthless. At max level I would get the following each day:
  • 1037 population, less than upgrading a residence
  • 8160 culture - not much
  • 660K coins - one residence gives 405K - and I spend excess coins every day on KPs
  • 66K supplies - I get 51.7K in 3 hours from a workshop - and wholesale more than that every day
  • 2640 T5+1 and T5+2 - I produce 10k T5 in 3 hours so I can easily trade to get this amount
Why should I build this?
Is there a reason to think that any of the daily prizes will be better than the last event? I never even tried to win one of those, only went for troops.

I am truly sorry to be negative but these events are really making the game less and less fun. Nothing to look forward to.
[/CITATION]

i am totaly agree. I don't see the point to pu this bear on my city. Even if I am found of bears !
At my level, chapter 13 (Amuni) it gives me 595 of population, 4660 of culture, 480 K coins, and less than 1850 of T5...
Really ??? all that for that ??? and who will use the option of feed feeding when it's so hard to have pet foud ???
No interest of the new building ...

Pauly7

i am totaly agree. I don't see the point to pu this bear on my city. Even if I am found of bears !
At my level, chapter 13 (Amuni) it gives me 595 of population, 4660 of culture, 480 K coins, and less than 1850 of T5...
Really ??? all that for that ??? and who will use the option of feed feeding when it's so hard to have pet foud ???
No interest of the new building ...
Agreed from me too. How many KP would people value 1 petfood at? I assume everyone would say more than 6. Probably most people would say it's worth more than 12 or even 18. There could be occasions when you need a few KP quickly, but I can't imagine that would make it worth building the thing.

In my chapter 5 city it's no more interesting. The only thing I am keen on is finding a brown bear base, so that's the only good thing to come from this. Any new artefact won would be put to better use going into any of the original bears, if they haven't yet been built.

Warmwing

I already threw in the towel for this event. The prize bear is nothing I would place in my city, and I already earned the two new bear artifacts I need to craft one of last year's bear artifacts to bring my panda to level 10. None of the daily prizes are better than what I already have in my city. Done with spending my time and my goods to get less than their value in return. On my live world cities, I will take an event vacation.

TomatoeHu

We definitely don't want to ask for anything remotely the same as the original zodiac 2019. I am still upset about that one. I am amused that everyone has forgotten how bad Zodiac 2019 was. All those players out there dying for a brown bear, we were stuck in a very very bad event with segments of repeating quests. That meant getting stuck in a cycle of the same quests which were not random like they were meant to be, and never fixed during the event. you got a repeating set of quests that just repeated over and over. If you were unlucky and your repeating quest was Scout, or research a technology, or any quest you couldn't do, the event was over before it started. no chance at a level 10 bear if your quest segments repeated something you could not do.

2019 version was by far, the worst event in 4 years of playing elvenar. 2020 Zodiak has been easy compared to the 2019 version. there are repetitive quests, so its a bit boring. This is still, wayyyy better then last year's zodiak

I think the worst quest is for small cities with military or low factory levels, all the collect crafted/magical goods amounts are requiring too many goods for such small cities, it takes a few days to complete. Small cities may not have the MA or MM spells in abundance or it takes too much population to level factories at their chapter, and tie in the upgrade a few buildings several times past 5 and 6, small players do not have the space, or culture to push up factories, they haven't played long enough to have mermaids or other event buildings that help everyone else... The amount the quests are asking for are quite steep for low chapters and their production being less than 700% boosted doesn't help either. I believe this quest should be balanced better for chapters 1-7

And since there is a Pink moon, in April, then the Fall Zodiac bear should still, not be pink... If we had a way to skin these buildings, i would actually pay diamonds to give it something more zodiac or moon like to this building. The September moon, or Harvest moon, is golden. And the Harvest Moon Festival had a wonderful set building that i feel should make a come back, no more zodiac.

Sell us bear artifacts from a diamond store or make them craftable in the MA, winnable in other events as a daily prize, and get over all evolving building in events. Fix and set a schedule that is not 365 days apart from the last release of an artifact! Have a conversion recipe all year round ANY 2 for 1 of your choice! Something. a prize in the mystical orb.

Evolving buildings are not an equal experience for new players joining elvenar, its not fair they can never have advantages older players have, waiting indefinitely for artifacts or the chance to level them over the course of several years insanely frustrating. Once you learn that these buildings exist and you may spend years getting one leveled, why play farther. No one likes an indefinite period of time. Waiting a full year to get a conversion recipe is already too long. the artifacts this event should simply be good for any bear, new or old, the same artifact without conversions so all players can get one of each in their city. 2019 Zodiac was the event that Inno chose Not to restrict how many bears a player could win,, so its a bit ridiculous that brown bears were available by the dozen last year but all new players in 2020 must beg, plead and hope for a chance to craft one to level 3

Lelanya

Agree with TomatoeHu, what a terrible event last year's Bear event was. Sooner or later most of us got stuck with "make 2 toolbox from a workshop at current or last" , a dreaded term that became universally loathed.

Jammin

I prefer hard but rewarding event to current easy but worthless one...
I agree with that, this new bear is as bad as the last phoenix, neither has any right to exist. If this new bear produced at least let's say 2 combination triggers, there would be a reason to place it ... that would be enough instead of Awakened Goods junk.
Let's assume the feeding effect would be x3 when harvesting, i.e. + 6 combination triggers = 8 super event main prize, as I would find it also worth being fed.
But Inno thinks we will feed animals to get knowledge points, now that everyone knows that knowledge points are no longer worth anything =)

Lovec Krys

@Lelanya You shouldn't judge the event only by it's quests. While last year Zodiac had horrible quests (in my case I usualy got scout/VV all the time) and this one has easier quests (no winner, I still find current quests much worse than previous event's ones), the rewards are from a different universe (much much much much worse than last year). The only usefull think is to be able to upgrade bear(s) from last year and some KPs (which will backfire in tournament difficulty, if you still care about the tournament).

Heymrdiedier

I prefer hard but rewarding event to current easy but worthless one...
totally with you on this one. I totally loved last years event, and hate it this year. Last year I was on almost all the time to get these quest on, this year I log in 1 time a day and do some quests while I'm on, if they are convenient. there's nothing exciting about this event that makes me want to log in more to get more stuff done.

edeba

I liked the event.

We definitely don't want to ask for anything remotely the same as the original zodiac 2019. I am still upset about that one. I am amused that everyone has forgotten how bad Zodiac 2019 was. All those players out there dying for a brown bear, we were stuck in a very very bad event with segments of repeating quests. That meant getting stuck in a cycle of the same quests which were not random like they were meant to be, and never fixed during the event. you got a repeating set of quests that just repeated over and over. If you were unlucky and your repeating quest was Scout, or research a technology, or any quest you couldn't do, the event was over before it started. no chance at a level 10 bear if your quest segments repeated something you could not do.

2019 version was by far, the worst event in 4 years of playing elvenar. 2020 Zodiak has been easy compared to the 2019 version. there are repetitive quests, so its a bit boring. This is still, wayyyy better then last year's zodiak

I think the worst quest is for small cities with military or low factory levels, all the collect crafted/magical goods amounts are requiring too many goods for such small cities, it takes a few days to complete. Small cities may not have the MA or MM spells in abundance or it takes too much population to level factories at their chapter, and tie in the upgrade a few buildings several times past 5 and 6, small players do not have the space, or culture to push up factories, they haven't played long enough to have mermaids or other event buildings that help everyone else... The amount the quests are asking for are quite steep for low chapters and their production being less than 700% boosted doesn't help either. I believe this quest should be balanced better for chapters 1-7

And since there is a Pink moon, in April, then the Fall Zodiac bear should still, not be pink... If we had a way to skin these buildings, i would actually pay diamonds to give it something more zodiac or moon like to this building. The September moon, or Harvest moon, is golden. And the Harvest Moon Festival had a wonderful set building that i feel should make a come back, no more zodiac.

Sell us bear artifacts from a diamond store or make them craftable in the MA, winnable in other events as a daily prize, and get over all evolving building in events. Fix and set a schedule that is not 365 days apart from the last release of an artifact! Have a conversion recipe all year round ANY 2 for 1 of your choice! Something. a prize in the mystical orb.

Evolving buildings are not an equal experience for new players joining elvenar, its not fair they can never have advantages older players have, waiting indefinitely for artifacts or the chance to level them over the course of several years insanely frustrating. Once you learn that these buildings exist and you may spend years getting one leveled, why play farther. No one likes an indefinite period of time. Waiting a full year to get a conversion recipe is already too long. the artifacts this event should simply be good for any bear, new or old, the same artifact without conversions so all players can get one of each in their city. 2019 Zodiac was the event that Inno chose Not to restrict how many bears a player could win,, so its a bit ridiculous that brown bears were available by the dozen last year but all new players in 2020 must beg, plead and hope for a chance to craft one to level 3