• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Arthus

I built on beta. On live i have level 9 panda and i don't like the fact that i must choose for so small ammount to destroy my chance for level 10 new bear. They gave 3 old phoenix but 0 old bear, it's strange.

edeba

the new chest are quite different from wise golem , less reward with new chest (galactic sphere) giving less point (no more 18 chest for 1 point and 40 for 2 point) so impossible to have a decent number of old bear artifact (my goal at the beginning)
View attachment 7887

the content is also very different , if you want to maximize chance for having more atefact you will gain troupe instant most of the time and some coin instant. very small amount of KP in these chest compared to previous event (and quite no tool instant)... (big KP nerf everywhere ????)

This what I was pointing out about totally jacking up the price for keys. The price really is double to go back to the old bear because of the 2 for 1 artifact exchange, but then they double the price again just because you need double the keys per artifact but they didn't adjust that since you have double the keys required they'd give you 200 keys for 500 diamonds instead of 100.

I've never had a problem with spending $50-60 on an event because I liked the extra chest prizes and/or what the artifacts got me. I really liked getting time instants and that was the main thing that encouraged me to spend on the events when time instants were the prize.

Super disappointing that the chest prizes are less than desirable and a 4-fold price increase to get the old artifacts.

The picture actually shows that the price increase could be as much as 600%. Seriously, 500 diamonds give 100 keys... Way over priced and a massive price increase that can catch people by surprise...

DeletedUser2446

That is very bad that has been disappeared the smaller chests (spheres), for almost 5-6 days I have finished the quests until I could, and had only 6 beers?? AND Ifor example I am not interesting in having the moon beer, but I wuould need to develop the old beers, and the crafting gave me ony 1 opportunity to change until now... After the event will continue to give?? (anyway it doesnt give!!), so please in the real servers, give back the smaller chests (18 or 19 principally!! and was there something with 26 or something like this, but not 30+ was the smallest), and GIVE CRAFTING PLEASE, here in beta also!!!

guivou

daily quest on monday : no tournament that day , a joke ?

1599456223311.png

DeletedUser1953

If i remember we do not have LR/HM in daily chest, thus the last 2 days for these spells ? Another advantage to play on live, they know in advance the rewards.

Jackluyt

Here are some Comments and Suggestions

Please feel free to submit your own comments for inclusion in our event note: https://tinyurl.com/y4va7r9o
  1. The technical production and artwork is as usual excellent.
    Well done Elvenar team!

2. The Quest Set is similar to the previous event. IMO, it is one of the best the designers have ever produced! Lots of alternatives, and not a lot of mindless repetition; also many quest requirements are ‘educative’ - and so far I have found not a single quest that any player can’t do, or which forces them to do stuff that goes against their city building philosophy.
    Well done event designers!!
    It is wonderful that the designers are so willing to listen to player feedback these days!

3. Note: If you do not particularly like the Moon Bear Building, new artifacts have appeared in Crafting Recipes that allow you to convert 2 new Bear Artifacts to 1 of the old kind, so you can evolve some Bears from last year’s event. The three old Bear buildings (Brown, Panda and Polar) can also be crafted in recipes that appear from time to time in your Magic Academy, if you do not own them already.

NOTE: There are not enough Artifacts to fully evolve a Brown Bear - you will need 18 and that is not possible in the event for an ordinary player. Artifacts may be available in a Fellowship Adventures that follows the event - but still not enough.

I also am very against the idea of needing a Fellowship Adventures to follow an event, to complete the number of Artifacts you need to evolve a building - it locks us into more FA’s per year than many players and fellowships are comfortable with.

It is really time for the designers to consider an Universal Artifact that would allow one to evolve all the buildings that newcomers find in their Magic Academy!
    I know Innogames do not want fully evolved buildings to come cheaply - so here is a suggestion:
    Why not introduce Artifact Fragments - something like Broken Rune Shards? You could win these in FA’s and other mini-events - and when you have enough of them, you can craft a Universal Artifact. To keep Artifacts rare, the designers could decide how many of these would be needed to make just one, and that would preserve the rarity.
    Old, unwanted Artifacts from buildings you co not want could also be broken to make Artifact Fragments...

4. The Daily Log-In Bonus is a superb idea! We have been pushing for this for ages. Events should be fun - and many are not - this new feature adds something different.

They could do more with it though! I would prefer a daily spin of a wheel of chance, with a small chance of winning something of value like a Dwarven Armorer or a Magic Building!! I wish they would have Daily LOG-IN bonuses every day! - not just in the events! Giving out just a few Diamonds every day would not harm the designer’s Diamond sales, because you need vast numbers of Diamonds to buy anything worthwhile. But giving a few a day has been done in other games like TrainStation (who also routinely give Diamonds to compensate players for the inconvenience of game glitches) - and it gets players used to using Diamonds - and when they have saved a lot, they might get impatient and go and buy the rest they need from the store...

5. I like having a fixed number of story quests with one a day at the end. It stops the hot-shot players rushing through and then complaining there is nothing to do!

A minor improvement, I think would be to release TWO interesting quests per day - perhaps something different and a bit challenging. Or maybe even three...

6. A general comment: Building Sets were cumbersome large, and needed one to get lucky to win all the components; Evolving Buildings are becoming same-old, same-old and the designers are struggling to come up with new ideas as good as Fire Phoenix.
    I would suggest scrapping the Grand Prize entirely - and rather have daily random mini-events and giveaways to make the event fun and keep the players interested.

7. Ending with a whimper, not a bang? Previous events have had very ordinary Exclusive buildings on the last day. That is a bit of a let-down and an anticlimax. We are hoping this one will be different! It would be nice to have, perhaps, a secret special ‘Mystery Object’ that is not in the Game File so it can’t be hacked, placed by the designers on the last day would be a really special surprise to look forward to!!
    We would all hoard our Seeds for it - not knowing if we would want it or not - and that would add excitement to events that often, sadly, are beautifully constructed but rather boring.

8. More to follow!

Lovec Krys

The Quest Set is similar to the previous event. IMO, it is one of the best the designers have ever produced! Lots of alternatives, and not a lot of mindless repetition; also many quest requirements are ‘educative’ - and so far I have found not a single quest that any player can’t do, or which forces them to do stuff that goes against their city building philosophy.
Well done event designers!!
It is wonderful that the designers are so willing to listen to player feedback these days!
I disagree, too much repetitevness, too much of getting enchants/CCs,...many encounters on days without tournaments on (while I have large amount of scouted provinces prepared, it can cause problems for players who don't)
Alternatives are usualy not the good ones.
Quite problematic quests (for some players) during last days of the event requiring large amounts of VV or encounters.

Deleted User - 81672

It is really time for the designers to consider an Universal Artifact that would allow one to evolve all the buildings that newcomers find in their Magic Academy!
I know Innogames do not want fully evolved buildings to come cheaply - so here is a suggestion:
Why not introduce Artifact Fragments - something like Broken Rune Shards? You could win these in FA’s and other mini-events - and when you have enough of them, you can craft a Universal Artifact. To keep Artifacts rare, the designers could decide how many of these would be needed to make just one, and that would preserve the rarity.
Old, unwanted Artifacts from buildings you co not want could also be broken to make Artifact Fragments..

That's a really good idea, you should propose it in the corresponding thread .

galrond

Well I don´t like the questchain, but I also know I could have optimized my effort.
There´s a few things, that I think should be taken into consideration for next event:
- plz no quests asking for CC. They´re a pain in the butt to get. Especially for a small player with lowlevel MA.
- plz no quests asking for the same thing right after each other (#43-44: spend 16 KP/ spend 15 KP).
- plz no quests asking for "invest KP in AW". Just ask for spend KP.

maxiqbert

Well I don´t like the questchain, but I also know I could have optimized my effort.
There´s a few things, that I think should be taken into consideration for next event:
- plz no quests asking for CC. They´re a pain in the butt to get. Especially for a small player with lowlevel MA.
- plz no quests asking for the same thing right after each other (#43-44: spend 16 KP/ spend 15 KP).
- plz no quests asking for "invest KP in AW". Just ask for spend KP.
they're trying to sell diamonds, so...