• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

DeletedUser2316

I've had so many of "buy X amout of Knowledge Points", many of 20 KP. This mission is no sustaible, since prices always go up in account lifetime - and across events (and normal missions)... And this event has so many the price is heavily impacted. I am lucky of advancing very quickly, therefore having more money/materials stocks, but I would really really would prefer if those missions get down to a controlled bare minimum...

Karvest

buy 20KP is fine, but not when they are coming in a row... same as any other quest in this event. I hope Inno will implement something to get rid of giving the same objective again and again, nobody likes getting 3x11relics+ 2x45tourney+3x6vv out of last 13 quests, not talking of 3 toolbox quests in a row...

DeletedUser3036

wonder why they stopped putting the "upgrade X buildings to Y lvl" ? it was neither easy or hard but at least it makes a bit more variety... :confused:

Deleted User - 56274

There just are so many possibilities for diversity - they also took out give neighborly help. I had 2 scout/research/VV this am, fortunately I am at a place where I had research ready and waiting to be completed.

Sadly more buy 20 KP 2 out of 4 quests this am :( Sorry, this is the quest I just utterly loathe. I get dismayed and somewhat annoyed by relic/encounter quests because I do have concerns that event participation really is going to cause me issues in 6 months by being way over-scouted etc. But... Buy KP just has no upside to me. It is an ever increasing resource sink. Gain KP at least takes time and offers choice on how to complete.

And after the gain KP.... yet another scout/research/VV quest..... I am bored. I have 2 more weeks of this? Not to mention live?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1953

The bug: wrong level of workshop for elves at fairy is it resolved (11 in place of 9) (mentionned in this thread some page ago) ?
I checked in the bug section but i do not find the bug (resolved or confirmed) and i have no city at fairy on beta.

Alcaro

I got Q asking for relics, one after another 3 times, a little break of 2 quests asking for enchantments, followed by another asking for relics and then ... miracle! Well NO, got quest asking for 45 Tourny Encounters or 9 Encounters :confused::D:eek:. Fortunately, even tho I had also way too many quests asking just for encounters, I still can get free expansions. I am glad I scouted a lot, I expected this kind of quests so I had about 10 provinces already. But if those quests still appear so "randomly" often, I'll be in trouble since I have only few scouted provinces left. :(
My pain are the Q asking for toolboxes. I already had too many. Today I just collected the darn Toolboxes, got 2 Q of Gain 400 Spell Fragments then guess what! Again I have toolboxes. If every second day (or worse, like now - every day) I get 24h production then I am doomed.
I asked support for help and their answer was that are random. But even random, isn't there a percent of how many times a type of quest can appear? Or how often?

well ... I got it today again ... this means from 5 times (when I got toolboxes) now are 3 days in a row. FML Inno! You drive me crazy! :mad:

Deleted User - 56274

@Alcaro I was happy to see toolbox and the t1 9 hour.... after I finished the 2nd t1 9 hour I got - gain 11 relics, complete 5 encounters/spire encounters (spire is done until sunday) and now... solve 9 encounters or 45 tourney encounters :( Seriously, these are all the same quest type and should be lessened on how often they occur.
I wouldn't mind these if I only got 1 or 2 of them every couple days, but I have had far, far too many of these.

UlyssesBlue

Another issue I have noticed is something that will affect my high level city not this one. When it hits chapter 13, according to the quest blimps then any quest of the form "produce stuff in manufactories of your current or previous chapter" will require at least level 24 planks manufactories, which I don't have and can't get. I thought we'd had all these quests replaced with "current or previous 3 chapters" to address this exact issue. Apparently not, as I'm still getting them.

Lovec Krys

Funny thing is, that I personally would appreciate to get some solving encounters with my beta city - I have another toolboxes for next 18 hrs - since I'm currently finishing Elementals (last research of the chapter) and I still need to clear 4 more provinces to enter Amuni.

DeletedUser2917

I like the graphics of this event. It is so much better and sophisticated than the stupid dancing hoochie momma moves of the mermaid event. Lovely. As a newer city in Beta (Chap 4) I definitely appreciate the Tier 2 goods of the Panda. I spent diamonds at the beginning of this event since I can afford to, and when I get the Panda done, I will decide which other bear will suit my uses. I am holding on to the bases for the bear I don't start and hopefully will be able to aquire evolutions for it in the next FA.

DeletedUser2820

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for this year's Autumn Event here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

I started this event a few days late as I was traveling. I still have not been able to select my base bear so that I can apply upgrades to it. Without the base this event is useless.

I still do NOT like the new format for events. The randomness of quests is terrible with multiple ones in a row requiring the same hard task. This new twist that requires up-to-date workstations doesn't allow us to add level 1s to help with the quests and causes a lot of wait time.

DeletedUser3036

I started this event a few days late as I was traveling. I still have not been able to select my base bear so that I can apply upgrades to it. Without the base this event is useless.

contacted the support for the same problem, I got them 15min later ;)

Deleted User - 86059

You beat me to it @Jasper but yes anyone missing bears if you contact support we will help you :)

DeletedUser607

For me, there is one additional issue, a small one, but still you might want to consider it.

Events always had some overarching storyline. True, sometimes it was simple and crude, other times, it was actually okay.

But with the random quests selected from a pool, and the new quest-system just having short random texts, the story is essentially gone. We need to solve quests etc. but for what reason? Because some minodeer wants it? why? what's the story...

So, maybe add the story back into the event?

DeletedUser2988

Back to endless repetition again! This time it's supplies. 4 times in a row!
I am NOT enjoying this and I dread seeing it in my Dwarf chapter city on Monday.