• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
only way i can think of and is easy to implement for devs is to make last segment divide into 2 or 3 smaller segments with guaranteed scout and/or toolboxes in between
this is exactly what i suggested aswell, since its a quick fix. But we deicded to take a different aproach since that might make the quests too predictable again. So we're working on a solution that requires coding now.

Dony

King of Bugs
is the ratio between magic workshops production and normal workshops production even being looked at? or thats not a problem at all for devs?

Marindor

is the ratio between magic workshops production and normal workshops production even being looked at? or thats not a problem at all for devs?

Since the numbers of required productions are lowered considerably, so far they shouldn't pose too many problems, except perhaps for a handful of players who only have 1 or 2 (Magic) Workshops. We will continue to monitor the data on Live though and will adjust things when these quests do turn out to become too blocking :)

DeletedUser3028

Just starting here and I was in chapter 1 and I needed 150 marble, and I figured it would take two more 3-hour collections. Meanwhile, I finally had enough stuff to get to chapter 2 and the marble requirement jumped to 900. That might be manageable by the end of the chapter, but at 10 marble per collection that's 90 collections.

Dony

King of Bugs
Since the numbers of required productions are lowered considerably, so far they shouldn't pose too many problems, except perhaps for a handful of players who only have 1 or 2 (Magic) Workshops. We will continue to monitor the data on Live though and will adjust things when these quests do turn out to become too blocking :)
The issue is not that they could have problems finishing quests, its more like they have less workshops, because they bought it for diamonds and thus supported INNO and now they are at disadvantage in comparison to players who have more normal workshops and didnt support INNO at all. Both this groups can build more workshops for quests, but since quests doesnt see difference between mornal and magic its all about amount of WSs. I dont like the idea that players who support INNO are punished in this event for having less WSs

Heymrdiedier

The issue is not that they could have problems finishing quests, its more like they have less workshops, because they bought it for diamonds and thus supported INNO and now they are at disadvantage in comparison to players who have more normal workshops and didnt support INNO at all. Both this groups can build more workshops for quests, but since quests doesnt see difference between mornal and magic its all about amount of WSs. I dont like the idea that players who support INNO are punished in this event for having less WSs

I agree, and its not the first time the i get the impression that if you buy and spend diamonds, you're not being treated better, but rather worse (since you paid once, they will try to make you pay again...) I often don't get how inno's marketing works, but clearly it works since the game is still here and making profit

Nemisis

What worries me most, is that amid all the controversy, tweaking and ironing out of quests, Inno will still launch this event, ready or not early next week. I personally think a delayed start would be preferable to this event going out as it is.

Dony

King of Bugs
What worries me most, is that amid all the controversy, tweaking and ironing out of quests, Inno will still launch this event, ready or not early next week. I personally think a delayed start would be preferable to this event going out as it is.
why it should be delayed? what is not working?

DeletedUser2988

I'll trade you, 3 scout quests for 3 vision vapor quests. :p

Deal!
I'm only in Chapter 3. Have got plenty of provinces and just an hour or so scout times. Resources for spell fragments are small unless I want to disenchant my good stuff!!
Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately we can only trade goods, not barter other resources.

Alcaro

I got Q asking for relics, one after another 3 times, a little break of 2 quests asking for enchantments, followed by another asking for relics and then ... miracle! Well NO, got quest asking for 45 Tourny Encounters or 9 Encounters :confused::D:eek:. Fortunately, even tho I had also way too many quests asking just for encounters, I still can get free expansions. I am glad I scouted a lot, I expected this kind of quests so I had about 10 provinces already. But if those quests still appear so "randomly" often, I'll be in trouble since I have only few scouted provinces left. :(
My pain are the Q asking for toolboxes. I already had too many. Today I just collected the darn Toolboxes, got 2 Q of Gain 400 Spell Fragments then guess what! Again I have toolboxes. If every second day (or worse, like now - every day) I get 24h production then I am doomed.
I asked support for help and their answer was that are random. But even random, isn't there a percent of how many times a type of quest can appear? Or how often?

Last edited:

Karvest

Toolboxes seems have 5% for odd quests and 4% for even, same as many other objectives. But random is really blowing my mind with it's series.

baypen

Why don´t count supplies, that I gain with a normal story quest (for example for finishing a province) for the event quest: "gain a big amount of supplies" ? Should not that be counted as gaining supplies and therefor be counted for the event quest ?

Karvest

Why don´t count supplies, that I gain with a normal story quest (for example for finishing a province) for the event quest: "gain a big amount of supplies" ? Should not that be counted as gaining supplies and therefor be counted for the event quest ?
Quest rewards never counted as other quest objective. The only exception - FA coin badges after revamp of FA system. But they are not really quests anymore.