• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

DeletedUser

To my dearest neighbors,

While I am grateful for the scraps of metal and glass you have been giving me for this event, to get a gift once every 2 days… it is tiring for me to pick these up 1 at a time. I have added a recycling bin to the southeast corner of my city for a central location. Please use the bins, when discarding them in my city.

Each time you throw a bone my way, your city will receive points in return.
Ring 1 & 2 neighbors – 1 point
Ring 3-6 neighbors – 2 points
Ring 7 and beyond – 3 points and 4 points if no net.
These points can then be redeemed for event currency.

Thank you for your time and attention.

With much love,

Soleil

Deleted User - 56274

@Jasper No, I rarely have issues progressing through the event. However, I find an over-abundance of quests that require permanent changes such as Buy KP and acquire relics (solve encounters/complete provinces) to be problematic long term. That is why I object to them so very much. For myself on beta and live other than events I almost NEVER purchase KP. The only point of this quest is to permanently drain resources as there is no reset. It costs no time and takes no effort, but as there is no cap and no reset it is an ever escalating cost to the player. Scouting is a permanent, escalating cost to the player in a more dramatic fashion at end game. This is why these types of quests should have alternate paths AND be severely limited.

Karvest

If you buy KP only for quests - you would be able to do such quests for years of events without spending a single coin instant. that logic doesn't apply for relics(only when there is no tourney active)/scooting/encounters/complete provinces, since their costs rises way more quickly and you can run out of provinces in a single event...

Deleted User - 56274

As a beta player and even as a live player, when we play in events and I examine the quests, I try to look at a couple of things - how much time/effort does it take the player, is it fun? and with high importance - what is the long term impact if every event has this quest a multitude of times in it (such as we see for scout, gain relics, solve encounters and buy KP)

So today I had
Buy 15 KP
Workshop 9 hour x5
Gain lots of gold
Gain 9 relics
Gain lots of gold
But 15 KP
Gain 5 VV
Produce toolboxes x3

Beyond the fact that I find Buy KP loathsome, they are currently at 58k gold (reasonable for most) about 1k T1 to 300 T3 in goods.

For provinces - I was freshly started in chapter 7 meaning I had completed no provinces beyond those required - so that is 130, to exit the chapter requires 160.
I have not completed provinces for the gain relic/solve encounter quests, only going to 7 as I am wary of completing them then having to do a full province if we have the complete a province quest come up - however for 7 of 8 completed I have - 8.5; untouched I have 3 which means I need to start more.

I am only willing to do the first level of spire as beyond that it becomes too costly. Tourneys I do use for both relics, solve encounters (though where I am at, that is beyond 9 provinces and at chapter 7 it is a huge drain on my resources) and potentially for enchants.

I look at what it costs me in scouting, province completion and resource drain to look at sustainability as I will have 3-4 events while I am in chapter unless I progress more quickly than I expect. These quests have a continuing impact on my play for future events as the more denuded my resources are the longer it takes me to recover from tourney or event participation and the less likely I will be to participate in a future event.

For relics, solve encounters, I have proposed that they be scaled based on chapter level as a person in chapter 1-5 gain 9 relics has a huge impact and solve 35 tourney encounters probably takes 3 or more days. At chapter 7, I can do 7 tourney provinces without draining my resources and 8 on a daily basis if I am willing to drain more resources than I am comfortable with, whereas someone who is in chapter 10 or above those same 35 provinces are time consuming (and probably boring unless they actually like battles) the cost is minimal. On live, multiply that by participating in multiple cities and it leads to higher levels of burnout for events.

@Karvest One of the reasons I would prefer buy KP to be gain KP is it offers players more choice on how to solve it. I would expect many players take the instant route and buy KP, others would save KP from carting libraries and AWs and use it when the Gain KP quest comes up. I like quests that give me a choice on how I can resolve it far more than ones that limit me to a single path. Granted production quests are always limited, however they are core game play, buy KP is not.

DeletedUser724

I never miss any event
but this event, I will definitely miss in beta and game world
I have no intention to move on,
if it say scout 5 days, i just wait 5 days.....
NO HURRY

my workshop is basically used to buy goods and recruit soldiers for tournament
and manufacturing is also used to help tournament

The recent change is just a making player to decide
(A) give up event or
(B) give up tournament or
(C) give up spire

Now, they are conflict between each others, we cannot have 3 ..running smoothly

I will choice tournament as it give me more than i get from event

DeletedUser2329

I'm sorry... call me stupid, but I still can't figure it out. Would be someone be so kind to give me an example?
What is the minimum level requirement for a workshop when someone is in Fairies Chapter?

DeletedUser2836

I don't play Beta, but I regularly comes here to see what's next in live world. I'm a bit confused with this 'previous or current chapter' in manufactories and 'third last chapter' in workshops thing.
In live world i'm in the woodelves (chapter 9) and I already researched the T1 manufactories and workshops of this chapter which I can level up both to 23 now. Which is the minimum level of each one that I could use for this event?
PS: Sorry for my broken english.

palmira

I am in Constructs, chaper 14, so 3 chapters below is halflings, chapter 11 my only doubt is if my workshops have to be lvl27 or 26 is enough

Dony

King of Bugs
Partial solution would be if quest window could add 2 line in the bottom stating: You have 3 eligible workshop buildings for the task or You have 5 eligible manufactory buildings for the task. Or just with workshop/manufactory icon and next to it number of eligible buildings

DeletedUser2836

Hi everyone,

Please see here for the answer on the questions about the minimum required levels for Workshops :)
Thank you for this information. It's very clear on the workshops side, but I still have doubts on manufactories. Taking that example of that player in the Fairies that should use a Chapter 4 workshops but since there isn't any workshops upgrade on that chapter it has to go back to the third one, a player in Chapter 9 that already researched lvl. 23 T1, can use a manufactoy from the 'previous chapter' at the level 16 from the chapter 6 upgrade?

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thank you for this information. It's very clear on the workshops side, but I still have doubts on manufactories. Taking that example of that player in the Fairies that should use a Chapter 4 workshops but since there isn't any workshops upgrade on that chapter it has to go back to the third one, a player in Chapter 9 that already researched lvl. 23 T1, can use a manufactoy from the 'previous chapter' at the level 16 from the chapter 6 upgrade?

Hi i'm not finding an account named Drea so i can't check for you specifically. But if you really are in chapter 9 then we cannot be sure you allready have researched the new Tier1 factories. Therefor we ask for those of your previous chapter. This means level 16 and up are needed (which are in dwarfs chapter)

DeletedUser3036

Hi i'm not finding an account named Drea so i can't check for you specifically. But if you really are in chapter 9 then we cannot be sure you allready have researched the new Tier1 factories. Therefor we ask for those of your previous chapter. This means level 16 and up are needed (which are in dwarfs chapter)
so, do you need only lvl 20 T1 if you're, say, at the halflins chapter ?