• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

DeletedUser

Oh it's still 1 i thought this was changed it's the workshops, my bad.

DeletedUser

This event comes with a set of new quest conditions, one of which requires productions to come from buildings of a specific level. Level 1 Manufactories and Workshops won't suffice in this case, but you're certain to be successful with these quests if your buildings have been updgraded at least to the levels that became available with the previous Chapter in Research (or if that Chapter didn't contain Research for an upgrade, the Chapter prior to that). The amount of productions required by these quests has been lowered accordingly.

Then the factory part changed back to needing top level factories? otherwise what I said before was almost right. -1 chapter for factories?
Nevermind I get it lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
Then the factory part changed back to needing top level factories? otherwise what I said before was almost right. -1 chapter for factories?
it doesnt work for factories like that, because they have upgrade every 3 chapters, its horrible written in quest description

DeletedUser

Thanks @Dony I agree about the quest description, but I got my workshops and factories mixed up with the -3 and -1. i get what explorer was saying it's a weird way to describe it. If they can do both what he was saying and what i'm saying for leveling it would make more sense. Mine is more for building, his is about the description of the quest.

DeletedUser

This is what I'm talking about - made a visual
factorylevels.JPG

That this is in game, and not something you need to look up on the wiki when you're planning and building. But if too complicated, I get it.
Edit: fixed previous chapter

Last edited by a moderator:

lika1961

I'm sure they would. For me, however, it probably means the end of my participation in the event. I am finding this new quest system very frustrating and illogical and I'm sure I will find a way to live without building or upgrading any of the bear buildings. Same as with the Mermaid building. Still think it is unfair to players in the last chapter, but hey, it seems to be the new world we live in. The choice I have to make now is whether I still want to be a part of this new world and the feeling at the moment is very much no.

Biloutte91

same thing for me ... in the summer évent, 8 quest scout a province and 8 quest complete 2 provinces ...
in all 16 provinces with 100 hours for scouting 1 .... new event: 3 quest scout a province or research a technology for the moment :(

I have finish the construct !!!!!!! So scout a province !!!!! 108 hours for scouting one !!!!! and don't say to me
you have "time reduction" ... i wait the new chapter and it all ... Event, not for me. Spire, i don't like. Tournaments, i don't like.

DeletedUser2392

I don't mind change, in fact most of the time I think it's a good thing but change without thought is pointless.
In 9 sequential tasks there were 5 x Gain 7 relics, 2 x Buy 10 Kp , 1 x Produce 5 x Bread & 1 Research Technology or Scout. If Inno are using a random generator they need a new one as this can only be described as lop sided
Not a happy chappie >>

palmira

In 9 sequential tasks there were 5 x Gain 7 relics, 2 x Buy 10 Kp , 1 x Produce 5 x Bread & 1 Research Technology or Scout. If Inno are using a random generator they need a new one as this can only be described as lop sided
Not a happy chappie >>

At least they could have used the same lopsided not random generator, the one that keeps popping for me is The scout one province no alternative one. That and the bugged produce a huge amount of steel and the one to do X encounters on the provinces or the spire

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Guess they don't want us the get any fully evolved bear. :(
I'm still stuck on my scout for the last 3 days, 6 hours to go and that's only because I use boosters to safe 1 day. Probably will get another scout as next quest. :p

DeletedUser332

IMO, any quest asking to research a technology should automatically be completed for anyone who's already completed every research. Obviously these players cannot research anything even if they wanted to. And no, I don't believe that the response here should be 'well I guess you're stuck doing whatever the other task is in the quest'. Scouting for a player at the end of research is a very unreasonable task even compared to two-day manufactory productions (which these players also probably cannot complete), and adding in research as an alternative is a non-option. Perhaps this was thrown in as a way to push players into researching all of those optional (and detrimental) squad size upgrades?

DeletedUser2612

Well I am now out of this game ..... I need to be level 16 workshop only have level 11 and 30 people with all my houses maxed out .... no way to increase level of my workshops .... so I guess I get to watch everyone else advance for 26 days .... this was a waste of my time ....... and thinking more about this .... now I don't get to advance any of the bears so what is the point of keeping them ... wasting space on my town I don't have .... what a waste .... very disappointed and think I may be taking a 26 day holiday .... only coming in once in while ... thought we were supposed to be free to play the game the way we saw fit ..... growing what WE wanted to build on .... not to be told what we have to increase in level ....

DeletedUser2378

Here’s some feedback from my fellowships whose members range from end of Constructs to beginning Chapters, both on Beta and those reading this Forum from the live worlds (not bashing feedback, more observations made by a couple hundred players who don’t want to post on the Forum due to criticism from other players..so I’ll do it for them :))

-The old style of events were much more enjoyable and exciting for a go-at-your-own-pace player base who can't be at this game hours on end. Having a good break in between events built up excitement for whatever was coming next. We were excited about daily exclusives and the daily quest. That's what made it fun. It was something to look forward to each day and keep coming back to. Now most of us don’t actively play in most events. Just here and there to gain a couple of dailies.

Now we have:

-Old Set Buildings clogging up towns with past event prizes and now Evolving Buildings. Yeah, you should *only* keep the most useful buildings but looking around at a lot of towns, this is not what many players do. They stack Evolving buildings and Set Buildings (and Wishing Wells) in their towns. It's no longer a peaceful building game. It's a clogged up mess, full of confusion and frustration because everything keeps changing at a rapid pace.

-Artifacts are getting harder to come by, which is understandable, but harsh on players who can’t be on the game constantly each day. Tired from the previous event that just ended? Well too bad if you want/need more Artifacts because now we have the Adventures or Challenge, etc. to participate in where you *might* earn some Artifacts...but you need to be fully active in the game to earn them (which we understand is a good thing for those really wanting to try for more Artifacts, bad for those who don’t want those Artifacts).

Having a selection of prizes would work better now that we have a varied player base, going for different things in the game. Something like if you complete a Challenge, F/A, etc. you choose from a short list of Grand Prizes (an Artifact, a Chess Piece, A Mage Multiplier, A Portal Profit as a quick example)

-The new random quest line for events is a good idea but needs some more work. No one is having fun when they get quests to scout (or research a tech) 2 or 3 times in a row or build toolboxes repeatedly. That becomes a boring waiting game...which could be improved by giving back the daily quests.

-The wording for the new workshop and Tier 1 quests are way too confusing. Why not simply say "Make Marble Mosiacs from a Tier 1 building upgraded to its most recent research" Or " Make Advance Tools 4 times from an upgraded Workshop that has been upgraded past your last three chapters"....or just make it better for all and say Make Tier 1's from your latest Boosted Upgrade Tech. (or remove these quests) (P.S. nobody is liking the toolbox quests). Making higher level players upgrade lots of Workshop and Tier 1’s isn’t ideal. It makes no sense for all of the other things they need to think about for their town’s needs. Let them build temporary level 1 buildings for events.

-Why reward Evolving and/or Set Buildings for players to replace basic buildings and then start this new set up with needing upgraded workshops or boosted goods? That's illogical.

~All of this is very confusing for the newer players of Elvenar. They are getting bombarded with new information and have no idea what they should do to benefit their town.

~Lots of questions!

Should we now plan on removing the old Set Buildings to accommodate for future event quests? What about players in the Elementals and above? They already have a lot of preplanning to do with the Sentient Goods buildings and guest race needs. What about those who have mostly Magical buildings (paid for with real money)? Why are apps having such a hard time with freezing issues? Are we supposed to play according to our chapters or based on events? This seems to change too often lately. Are these grand prizes only meant to be as temporary as the break between events? Why does the balancing change so dramatically for each event? We understand that these are meant to be a challenge and we are meant to work for the new Evolving Buildings, but can we make it a little less tedious and more fun for all of the daily prizes in between obtaining the fully Evolved building? Do we really need to bring the Spire into event quests? There needs to be a better balance for those at the end of the tech tree, those who are chapter driven and those who enjoy working with events. Making events more difficult to understand and have repeating quests pop up one after another is making the game less enjoyable. We were encouraged to join new worlds to give us something to do but now it’s become overwhelming with so much going on, and at a confusing and hectic pace. It’s not just stalling chapters, it’s making the player base frustrated and confused.

I think we would all like to see a bit more compromise and more information from the Development Team on what is going on…because we’re lost.

We all adore this game for our own reasons. Please slow down with adding and changing things in our beloved game that has become its own huge community that we’ve all come to depend on.

DeletedUser264

There is one thing I don't understand. In previous events 'Scout a province' quest always got reasonable alternative after a feedback from players with long scouting times. With so many players that have finished a a tree, researching technology is not an alternative at all and scouting is the only option. It looks like designers can't learn from the past and their memory is deleted as soon as they start working on something new. :confused: I just got scout/research quest for the fourth time, running out of time boosters and my scout takes almost 5 days.
Just wondering who is the genius that put that quest in the questline. :mad: