• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

TomatoeHu

What you are doing is forcing players to all play the same city design. Boring. Inno wants us to play but remove the freedom to level buildings to their efficient levels, we must now level past that? Production and supplies vary with every strategy but if i must build the same as my neighbor and play the same as my neighbor, then my neighbor can play my game.

Build and leveling production doesn't bother score desired players and factory pushers but these are not the only ways to play Elvenar. What about the players who run efficient cities, play smart and use military instead of production in tournaments. Use math and enjoy their production free cities. Production is boring. It clutters your city if you have zero need for it in a game that restricts the land you have, players must retain the ability to Choose what they place in their city to play it. I have MILLIONS of Tier 1, I do not need any more. If there is no freedom to choose quantity of productions and levels, why would players build a city that everyone else has - just to play events? Chose not to play events is ridiculous. I am sorry but players chose to play without production, and have been freely allowed to up until now. Players have been allowed to build as many or as little workshops - we were given the Endless excavation and Prosperity tower wonders, why would we all need 5 leveled to play with all the time. Its not very imaginative. It absolutely ruins the game if you impose levels and buildings.

The best prizes in recent events have all given free goods. We get sets and all sort of free supply sources and get buried under windfalls. If the Elvenar team can't be more imaginative than in the past about bonuses and buildings, then how we chose to use them, shouldn't be used against us in our cities now. Prevent presetting of lvl 1 buildings? As long as there is Beta, Live will always have preset buildings. Not required to hold space for level one farms? Now i have to preset the same space for much higher leveled buildings requiring more population, culture and space. Required to hold workshop quantities as well? Space i get back by blowing up the farms or the size of the farm was up to me and how i chose to play the event.

Consistency is of value to players, be prepared to lose players. Outrage is barely manageable right now for US server players. Use of each square we have earned, unlocked or bought with diamonds, should not be on Inno to decide entry into an event. The divide of players, those who can play and not play events is always getting wider. We should not have to chose to not play, Inno should be inviting us all to play.

Inno has HTML5 to fix and visits to add to browser and wonders to open to mobile players, and messaging to mobile players and anything else we have mentioned that sits in the ideas and suggestions. Break the game in too many ways and you don't really have a game anymore. Breaking the game is the only thing that has been consistent in the past year. This change feels like nonsense alike to the squiggly swords we are all avoiding in mobile tournaments, the unnecessary visual updates we get. Where are the Quality of life improvements, fixed and equal game functions across platforms?

Many will not go back to factories or housing workshops that are not needed. I maintain that production is the worst part of the game, the most unimaginative part of your events, the most repetitious of the quests and frankly, we have all asked for something better, each and every event but end up swallowing worse than before. Predictable Inno. Can't give 0 stars out of 5 on the mobile app every time it asks me to rate you. This decision is another 0 star for you.

DeletedUser2630

Practical question. For constructions is enough 20 lvl? Or we need to have 24lvl.

24 lvl is current
20 lvl is a race in which past improvements were available

But according to this logic I couldn't. In III. my task did not take the steel mill, which is demonstrably from the previous possible level. Because steel improved for the first time in II. (I. 1-6, II-now 7-10)

Why can't you just show the level number with the previous level instead?
I consider this to be a deliberate confusion of players.

Heymrdiedier

Practical question. For constructions is enough 20 lvl? Or we need to have 24lvl.

24 lvl is current
20 lvl is a race in which past improvements were available

But according to this logic I couldn't. In III. my task did not take the steel mill, which is demonstrably from the previous possible level. Because steel improved for the first time in II. (I. 1-6, II-now 7-10)

Why can't you just show the level number with the previous level instead?
I consider this to be a deliberate confusion of players.

You get lvl 24+ factories in elementals chapter, so in elementals you dont need lvl 24 yet but level 20. All chapters after Elementals, you need the lvl 24 then.

DeletedUser2630

omg so, I call it really balanced conditions

But it doesn't make much sense. Elementals is a pre-pre chapter. So it says that those who have not had any building improvements (in current race) must have the last levels. This is clearly a disadvantage to everyone except races with improvements o_O

Who is in the race with improvements and has 8 levels back, who is not only 4th perfect.

Heymrdiedier

How is this an alternative for someone who has reach the end ???? :confused:
Scout 1 Province
or
Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology
That's just a slap in the face, still have to wait ~5days. :mad:
its an alternative, not one we like, but it is one.
In Summer solstice we also had an issue with this quest and then they changed it to 'Scout 1 Province OR Research 1 technology OR Gain 15 Vision Vapor' after our feedback. Lets hope they do this again.

DeletedUser2593

I still can't figure out how the Panda bonus works. at first I thought that at each collection from factories additional T1 will be given. activated the effect, but nothing happens, there are no additional resources. then I thought it would be in the chests for the neighbor's help, but again no. nothing. effect acts 1 hour. what you need to do during this time to get a bonus?

Heymrdiedier

I still can't figure out how the Panda bonus works. at first I thought that at each collection from factories additional T1 will be given. activated the effect, but nothing happens, there are no additional resources. then I thought it would be in the chests for the neighbor's help, but again no. nothing. effect acts 1 hour. what you need to do during this time to get a bonus?
you need to use pet food on another pet. I think (havent tried it yet)

DeletedUser2593

Yes, thanks! you're right, the effect worked.

we get all 3 kinds of T1. if I manage to bring the Panda to level 10, the bonus will be 24600 each T1. (in the last Chapter). I already like Panda.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 56274

I don't call this random but unfair, it seems the lower chapters get easier quests. :eek:
Another example quest #12, chapter 9 - Gain 3 Relics compare to chapter 14 - Gain 5 Relics. :(
I am glad to see some scaling. Remember you can also craft relics.

palmira

Definitely the worst event ever! A few tasks done and I am already on my 3rd "Explore one province" with no alternative, I am in constructs with no techs to research. I speeded up the first 2 but I will be out of time instants pretty soon.
This will be an event I, and most advanced players, won't be able to do live as I am at almost 6 days to explore a new province, of course no techs to research, so my brown bear will stay bagged, there is no way I will waste space for a lvl2 bear. If you wanted to try a pay to play event you should say so in the announcement.

PS: I sped up the exploration, finished the task, got the gain a huge amount of coins and guess what: another "Scout one province or Research 1 Technology". It seems once you hit 53 keys you get one of those every other task.

PS2: And 5th "Scout one province or Research 1 Technology", sigh. I think I will skip this event live...

Last edited:

DeletedUser2734

When I read this, I came to think about how it feels for us players who reached the end of research:

We are waiting for Events to bridge the time gap till the next guest race will arrive - but then we get this?
This, which is especially for us (research end-Players) not really good to work ...
Building missing Workshops or manus up to very high levels and Scouting and Technologies ...

But I must say, I like it, that we can use the spire to do some quests. I enjoyed it last event too.
And in someway I like the random quests, cause it kills the stupidity we had before: Questlist, start, get, ready.

And - of course - I like the surrounding of autumn and the keys and that we have a chance to get the Main prizes of Eldrassil again - I love them and on live server I upgraded them with the RRS as soon as it was possible cause they are really beautiful and really good.

Last edited by a moderator:

palmira

Yes, thanks! you're right, the effect worked.

we get all 3 kinds of T1. if I manage to bring the Panda to level 10, the bonus will be 24600 each T1. (in the last Chapter). I already like Panda.

The way this event is designed, and without a major change in the tasks, the only way to get your bear to level 10 is to spend a huge amount of money.

Maillie

One thing that doesn't make sense here ... we have event after event after event. The live cities are doing the FA while the beta city is struggling with this new method of questing with current workshops and T1. Are we supposed to set up the regular size ones for the FA, then tear them all down to set up huge workshops and boosted, then tear them down to set up size ones for the next event? I can see that this will not be so bad for the small players, but for those of us that have finished Constructs this is a really bad idea.

I believe we were told that we would not need a tremendous amount of boosted from Tier One in Constructs. In my live city I only have 2 Tier One boosted and have millions of goods from them. Why do I need to create level 24 planks that I don't need just for an event that comes soon after another event and probably soon before the next event?

Between scouting provinces that have no use and building size 24 manufactories and huge workshops that have no use it isn't making any sense at all to me. I hope this can be reconsidered before it reaches the live world.

I loved the bears and was ready to love this event until I ran into a "current chapter" goods quest.

UlyssesBlue

Has anyone done the math with a nice graphic of which sphere is good for what?

Here you go. :) Hope it helps. Everyone is free to share wherever.
Info is based on the analysis posted on ElvenGems.

EnkrwoJ.jpg
NbTQh8f.jpg

Share links:
Best orbs for daily prize: https://i.imgur.com/EnkrwoJ.jpg
Best orbs for stardust: https://i.imgur.com/NbTQh8f.jpg

Arayla

well this is not true, at least not completly.
There is only 1 quest between all of the quests that ask for scout without an alternative. And you can only get this quest once and everyone gets its.
The quest with an alternative, you can indeed get multiple times after each other if you are unlucky. Same thing for the toolboxes, so that part is true.
@Kersepitje When I first read your post, I felt a little hopeful. I'm finished with Constructs on Beta and concerned about the scouting quests. You said that there is only 1 scout quest without an alternative. But that is only true for players who haven't finished the tech tree since the alternative is to complete research. Would you have been successful in the event and loved the new quest line if you had to wait for a long scout (58 hours for my city, much higher for many others) every time you got the scout quest? Please, please fix this. I've already built 2 more T1 and am working to get another level 30 workshop to be prepared for those new quests. But I will be bored to tears having to wait for a long scout every time I get that quest.

Lovec Krys

Proposed alternative to scout/research quests: Upgrade building 16+ (I think that was the alternative in last event).
So the new version would be:
Scount province or research tech or upgrade building to 16+

DeletedUser2236

one thing i do like is the keys, as the purple circle (mirror/portal?) really stands out when looking for the keys.

DeletedUser3020

Hello. I apologize if i'm not on the right session and also for my English (I'm french…).

The event ask me to produce 3 times T1 with buildings of my current advancement (minimum level = previous chapter). I'm currently in chapter 5 and my Marble manufactories are level 9, but the quest is not accepted… I think there's something i don't understand, but I can't see what…

Can anybody help me please ?

Dony

King of Bugs
Hello. I apologize if i'm not on the right session and also for my English (I'm french…).

The event ask me to produce 3 times T1 with buildings of my current advancement (minimum level = previous chapter). I'm currently in chapter 5 and my Marble manufactories are level 9, but the quest is not accepted… I think there's something i don't understand, but I can't see what…

Can anybody help me please ?
are you human or elf?