• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

iDavis

It´s an alternate option to world map, in the same amount of encounters (I got quest with 3 or 3).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Is this right: my chapter 9 account got "Produce Advanced Tools 3 times" while my chapter 14 account got "Produce Basket of Groceries 2 times" for the 10th quest !? Why the inequality ?? :confused:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Is this right: my chapter 9 account got "Produce Advanced Tools 3 times" while my chapter 14 account got "Produce Basket of Groceries 2 times" for the 10th quest !? Why the inequality ?? :confused:
It is right (at least its not a bug). It's called random quests...
there seems to be less randomness in the first quest then in the previous event, but more in the later quests.

DeletedUser

Everybody gets the same quests. Only the order is different.
Last event that wasn't true, have to see if it's valid for this one. If we get the same quests in different order I'm fine with it but I really doubt that will be the case, if so it's an unfair system.

Events are supposed to be fun, here it feels more like working. :(

Lovec Krys

@Sirsmithy Not true, it was not true in the last event as well. You have some quest pool and which you get an which you don't is random (or semi-random like last sequence from last event, when you had 2 quests the same and 8 quests with 2 variants(1 of them was randomly chosen))

SirSmithy

@Sirsmithy Not true, it was not true in the last event as well. You have some quest pool and which you get an which you don't is random (or semi-random like last sequence from last event, when you had 2 quests the same and 8 quests with 2 variants(1 of them was randomly chosen))
Alright. I believe you guys... my post was based on the info from my live server’s forum. Sorry for that.
Is there a way to confirm this?

Lissona

What does the lower right part of the event window mean? Does it show the daily exclusive of today (wishing well) and of tomorrow (bear)?

Lissona

So its: first 20 dust = bear, next 20 dust = WW and another 20 dust = another bear?
Haven't been around for a long time now…

iDavis

@Lissona yes, like this:

EL-akcia-jese-2019-hlavn-odmeny-mal.png

And then it repeats.

Lovec Krys

@Sirsmithy I did that last quest sequence more than 10 times on beta and had been writing it down, so I know.
It was like:
Q1
Q2
Q 3a or 3b (random)
Q 4a or 4b (random)
Q 10a or 10b (random)
Back to 1.

@Lissona Yes, that's the pattern: Every second grand prize is an artefact for evolving building, betwen them are other buildings (Wishing Wells, Wheels & others).
Some players digging in HTML 5 code can provide the exact sequence.

@iDavis What about evolving buildings are there any (= can we get 2 or more same? Like 2 brown bears?)?

Heymrdiedier

you will be happy if you get 1 fully evolved this time around
i dont really believe that, theres always someone whos just at a sweet spot for an event, like last one where some people won 10+ of the main buildings.

Me myself am allready stuck tho, produce 3 toolbox in workshops of current advancement, on quest 31. hope i dont run into that one very ofter :)

Heymrdiedier

one bit of feedback i can give allready. I dont like that the current advancement quests ask for factories of your boost only. Now i got T4 buildings that are of the correct level, but i cannot use those for these quests. should i be replacing those with my current bonus ones and then rebuild them after the event? seems wrong.
Why not have any factory at the current advancement? we had a quest like that before in a QLE no? so it should be technically possible.
At some point they are all the same size anyway, so i dont see what difference it would make.