• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for this year's Autumn Event here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

iDavis

3 things I really like in this event:
- pets and their effects
- spire encounters implemented in quests
- idea of changing constellations (it´s finally even more interesting to follow how the main event window change)

On the other hand, I´m a bit scared of new quests, requiring productions in current workshops and manufactories and feel slightly disadvantaged as a player having magical workshops. It´s usual, that these players have lower total amount of workshops, since they produce more and they don´t need to build many of them.

Anyway I really appreciate how many events we have.

DeletedUser1953

We will see, i hope that Inno has take into account for example that lower factories human's marbre (level 14-15) are more effective than higher factories, for workshop, this problems does not appear !

Dony

King of Bugs
with new pet you are greatly devaluing simia sapiens wonder, i believe this 2 bonuses should be multiplicative to offset this and not additive

DeletedUser2630

I'm not happy about changing tasks. At the end of the research, we do not need too many manufactories or workshops. It's a waste of space.

Karvest

with the amount of pet food we have now you can barely feed it once a week, no devalue at all...

Heymrdiedier

with new pet you are greatly devaluing simia sapiens wonder, i believe this 2 bonuses should be multiplicative to offset this and not additive

i personally think that bear is more ment for players who are not close to constructs chapter yet.
I was one of those players saying, timewarp is great, too bad it take so long till you are able to build one.
So im happy with that bear.

EDIT i now realise that i was confusing the bears and the wonders, i tought you were talking about the time reducing wonders and bears.

so now that i have the right wonders in mind. Simia is great as its always effective. The bear is only effective a short time, so theres a big difference? before you use the bear, you make sure you have lots of produced units you can pick up, so you get a bonus on all thats allready produced.
Im betting this is the main reason the pet food was reduced in amounts to be gained. Because they didnt want players to have this bear active 24/7

Last edited:

Deleted User - 60107

Agreed. Makes me feel bad for wasting hundreds of KP to level up my Simia (in my main city on Live).

Karvest

new pet is there to provide more troops for spire, and you need both bear and simia to keep up with both tourneys and spire.

Dony

King of Bugs
panda bear should trigger his effect when you feed it aswell, it makes no sense to use 2 pet foods to get 1 benefit, this pet feels nerfed even before release with pet food nerf

Deleted User - 60107

new pet is there to provide more troops for spire, and you need both bear and simia to keep up with both tourneys and spire.
If we need a new building that increases troops trained by 50% just to keep up with the troop demands of the Spire, then that just emphasizes that something is wrong with the troop demands of the Spire. What are future players supposed to do? Sure, they will probably be able to craft the building, but where are they supposed to get the artifacts to evolve it?

Lovec Krys

Simia works 24/7/365 without feeding it. So I don't think it has become obsolete with Brown bear.

@pompeywolf At the end of tech tree you would require a pet producing 5000% of boosted goods anyway for negotiating.

DeletedUser

Would have expected to call the artifacts Zodiac Artifact instead of Bear Artifact.
... 1h for panda
That seems rather useless to me. I would have to feed Panda first and then any of my other pets (only Bears & Phoenixs, right ?!) within the same hour. I usually only feed my Phoenix pet once a week.
- spire encounters implemented in quests
Don't like this at all. :mad: I have been ignoring spire from the start because of it's cost and now they are trying to force it on us, very disappointing. :(

Lovec Krys

Don't like this at all. :mad: I have been ignoring spire from the start because of it's cost and now they are trying to force it on us, very disappointing. :(
That depends, ... if it is as a third option to the world map & tournament encounters quests it's fine for me.