• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Lovec Krys

Well, I'm more lucky than many, just got after the 9hrs workshops - which I completed overnight - another 24hrs workshops, so one day waiting for me before doing next quest.
I state for my statement: No more time instants used during this event. Not even one!
If it helps making quests more reasonable for live, my beta city can burn into ashes.

DeletedUser

Guess they don't want us the get any fully evolved bear. :(
I'm still stuck on my scout for the last 3 days, 6 hours to go and that's only because I use boosters to safe 1 day. Probably will get another scout as next quest. :p
Guess what:
upload_2019-9-13_7-46-41.png

:mad:
F... you, who ever came up with this random quests system, it's so unfair.

upload_2019-9-13_7-50-10.png

Heymrdiedier

I personaly like events, but the new type is more or less cruel. I'm missing the challenge to plan and organize, now it is more a questline of achapter, you have to follow: .. do this, next .. do that and so on.
im kinda the opposite, i find this event now a real challenge, previous event was just, build enough lvl 1 buildings, set up some production of each, and boom event is over in 3 days. Now its planning to upgrade some extra workshops, will they be ready in time to make a difference or not, how do i set up my current productions so i have the least waiting time for whatever quests to come. stuff like that. Im really enjoying it so far.

Imagine getting that 7, yep SEVEN, times. I am not wasting a single time instant from now on. Stupid event
I feel you, I just got my 5th scout now. i think the scouts quests is supposed to be 1 every 20 quests. If you get that many early one, that should mean you have less chance to get them later... but then again. theres a 5% chance you get it as next quest every time.... probability is a bitch :)

Heymrdiedier

I feel you, I just got my 5th scout now. i think the scouts quests is supposed to be 1 every 20 quests. If you get that many early one, that should mean you have less chance to get them later... but then again. theres a 5% chance you get it as next quest every time.... probability is a bitch :)

its so easy to jinx it now :)

i think i just jinxed myself aswell now. after finishing number 5 i did 1 other quest and there you got scout number 6 is there already

Lovec Krys

I'm either lucky, or progressing too slow, since I got it only once.
But I'm doing quests for 89 event currency currently, so it might be that.

DeletedUser

I'm either lucky, or progressing too slow, since I got it only once.
But I'm doing quests for 89 event currency currently, so it might be that.
89 !? :eek: You are definitely one of the lucky bastards. :D Still only on 39 because of those 2 scouts. :(
You prove my point that the current system isn't fair at all. :oops:

lika1961

A 34K player in my fellowship has got "solve 5 encounters or 25 tournament encounters" 3 times in a row now. How can that be called fair in any way? Also, in case the devs haven't noticed, tournament encounters come in multiples of 4. So 25 encounters is 5 provinces plus 1 encounter. Not so logical.

DeletedUser1953

In place to ask only T1 and create a new problem with useless T1 in stock, why not a quest OR (not cumulatif as the actual bug), we can choose to produce 5x9h T1 or 5x9h T2 or 5x9h T3 (same for quest that ask the ressource) ? (the actual bug for OR quest: if you do 1x9h and 4x9h T2, this does not valid the quest)
EDIT: ... arf i see the problem, people can prepare T1 1j, T2 9h and T3 3h, and it is advantage over low player before fairy/orc => then not an OR, but new quests which ask T2/T3 ? It is more in line with the new constraints/politics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lovec Krys

89 !? :eek: You are definitely one of the lucky bastards. :D Still only on 39 because of those 2 scouts. :(
You prove my point that the current system isn't fair at all. :oops:
Well, to be honest, I'm unsure if I got it only once or twice, but my beta city is in Elementals, so my scouts are a bit faster then on my main live city (end tech, 1d vs 3d scouts) and I can still do the research part with my beta city(not possible with my main city).

Karvest

I had 5 of them for now, but for me they are better than toolboxes as I'm doing research part of them. (scouting already 2.5 days here in amuni). Now at 113 keys/quest.

DeletedUser

So far I've seen 20 different quests in segment 4 (quests #30-#59, 30 quests total). It would be fairer if everyone would get those 20 quests once and for the remaining 10 quests a random quests from that segment but never more then once. Same for segment 5 (quests #60-#89).

DeletedUser2770

Hi guys,

Just a head's up: We wont be able to change this before the weekend anymore, but due to your feedback, the Scouting quest will get an extra alternative with OR Gain 15 Vision Vapor next week :)

Really not a "solution".
Just replacing the impossible with an option for spending CC that are expensive to make, to craft garbage we don't need, that will throw off the "numbers" for the next purge of "useless recipes we're eliminating".

DeletedUser2740

I do not care for this event and I did not care for the last one either - I will not waste space leveling up workshops that I don't need, space is just too valuable. I will not use instants and I certainly will not buy diamonds! When I first began playing I thought these events encouraged players to advance in the game, now I believe that they delay, I have to save completing tech, scouting, etc for the events. The last event required me to over scout for my current chapter level and this one seems to follow those requirements.

DeletedUser332

Really not a "solution".
Just replacing the impossible with an option for spending CC that are expensive to make, to craft garbage we don't need, that will throw off the "numbers" for the next purge of "useless recipes we're eliminating".

I disagree. I find vision vapor a far more reasonable alternative to scouting, and my scouts 'only' take 3 days. Granted, this is probably because my Academy is level 5; I consider upgrading it to be one of the best investments a player can make here. CCs only take 6 hours to produce at that point and I've been making them almost constantly since their addition, so I have a ton of them. This change is likely aimed at the players who have unreasonable scout times, and a lot of them are probably closer to my situation as well.

EDIT: I will add though, with the recent nerfing of costs and VV for most crafts, VV does also take longer to acquire than previously. I think the only crafts now that award the full 15 at once are... The 30 RR recipe and the Golden King, right? Everything else that used to give at least that much got reduced by about 50%.

Last edited by a moderator: