• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac 2022

Jackluyt

299228156_10221360119573095_5663599382889263623_n.jpg

This is my math for 'best sphere' - though as always I take no responsible for errors.

299209412_10221361315282987_1012735699986324588_n.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

Now that I have two Beta cities that are far apart in chapters, chapter 7 and 17, I can watch for differences in amounts required for quests and I have seen one strange thing that I am not sure is intentional or a bug. I am at quest 50 or higher in both cities and every single vision vapor quest has asked for one more vapor in the chapter 17 city, than in the chapter 7 city. That is such a minor difference, which is why I wonder if it is a bug and not intentional? I don't know who will be back in the forum before Monday morning to see this, so I am just going to tag the mods and CM who I know come around. @Marindor @SyreArca @Kersepitje

Enevhar Aldarion

I thought iDavis was listing a range, typically 4 Vision Vapor @Enevhar Aldarion, like for instance 20 to 24.

I just want to say, thanks for reducing the Collect Coins Quest.

Not sure, as I have never look at his quest list. I always make my own as I play the event on Beta, since stuff does sometimes get changed from when people pull data and we actually see it in-game. Plus where is the challenge on Beta when doing that? Besides, I am already at the locked quest in both my cities without using an advance list.

Laurelin-Beta

If I ever get to see any of those Tome of the Bear Recipes - I've had Events where I've seen precisely one similar - no Witty Raccoon in my City! :D

Lelanya

Not sure, as I have never look at his quest list. I always make my own as I play the event on Beta, since stuff does sometimes get changed from when people pull data and we actually see it in-game. Plus where is the challenge on Beta when doing that? Besides, I am already at the locked quest in both my cities without using an advance list.
I too make my own list. But before I publish it for live realms I check it against Sylvia, iDavis and TomatoHue's lists (in order of appearance of lists and other material). If I did any quests on the fly on my phone, I look to see that I didn't miss recording anything. And I have been known to share information about discrepancies that I have observed, to better serve those who do rely on lists. I have to say, some folks are very kind, while others are not. Go figure.

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Is there a progression to this? Do cities in chapters earlier then chapter 7 need even less? And at what chapter does the amount max and equal what I am seeing in chapter 17?
The amount for vision vapors needed is indeed chapter dependent.
The Elvenar Team doesn't give out specific amounts to quests in events unless there is a Bug found (or suspected) in some cases.
However, in this case, this is intended to be a different amount, depending on your chapter.
That's all part of the fun for each player to find out what is coming next. :)
Thanks again for asking!

Enevhar Aldarion

I thought iDavis was listing a range, typically 4 Vision Vapor like for instance 20 to 24.

Meant to comment on this too in my last reply, but I managed to forget. lol

Anyway, that range must only be for the higher cost quests. So far, every quest wanting 18 VV in my chapter 17 city, wanted 17 VV in my chapter 7 city. And the quests wanting 24 VV for chapter 17, wanted 22 for chapter 7.

Lelanya

Meant to comment on this too in my last reply, but I managed to forget. lol

Anyway, that range must only be for the higher cost quests. So far, every quest wanting 18 VV in my chapter 17 city, wanted 17 VV in my chapter 7 city. And the quests wanting 24 VV for chapter 17, wanted 22 for chapter 7.
Yah but chapter 1 is seeing a lower amount than chapter 7, like 20 VV. I will check with my wee city, if I can. It's backed pretty far into a corner right now lol.