• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac 2021

Jackluyt

This is what the Spheres offer to a player in Chapter XII
You are welcome to share our Google Doc with all the event info, for your friends who do not play in Beta: https://tinyurl.com/aj6k4mnb

239253236_10219709825956786_5239054393940992733_n.jpg

DeletedUser3773

I have the recipe now and 3 red panda artefacts but the little icon that says how many panda artefacts you need (2) is still red and I can't click on the recipe to start it! Anyone else have this problem?
Sorry, didn't update my thread so didn't see it was posted already. Looks like a glitch.

Skillpowers

I have 22 spheres/galactic dust, but i don't see an Red Panda Bear evolving building, nor an artefact. I expected to see it when i reached 20, but i saw nothing happening.
I updated to 1.136 after the start, but before reaching 20 galactic dust.
Am i the only one?
you can collect it from the start

click on "see prizes"

little bee

Personally, I dislike the fact that there is so much extra currency in those chests. Once again some players will win everything and others will be unable to get all the artifacts without the FA. I would prefer if the numers of chests with and without extra keys were reversed, i.e. 7 chests without and 2 chests with extra currency.

little bee

why is a daily prize 1x Pet food ? Hmmmm. Inno, sad sad sad. that should be 10x Pet Food. Our pets are starving....
If you feed petfood to the moonbear you can get 18 KP. Compared to the AW10 instant that is quite good. And yet the instant is quite popular.

The Fairy

Can someone verify - this is for grand prize rolls and i am not a strong math person
CHESTS(math)
3919.5 (39/2)
8420.66 (84-(200*0.11)/3)
5622 (56- (100*.12)/2
16222.4 (162-(250*.2))
5523 (55-(100*.09)/2)
8124 (81-(150*.06)/3)
3324.5 (33-(50*.17)
3026.5 (30-(50*.07))

I agree with you, I get the same numbers.

Enevhar Aldarion

@Jackluyt and everyone else, that initial prize list is just that, a starting list. Once you complete a page of grand prizes, another page of four prizes is added. I am on Grand Prize #8 and now have another 8 prizes, 2 pages, added to the initial list. So these do keep going, just like in past events.

Prizes 21-28 Normal:

Artifact
Ancient Knowledge 20
Artifact
100% coin Rain
Artifact
15 KP
Artifact
100% Supply Windfall

Prizes 21-28 Royal:

2 CCs
Goods
Blueprint
4 15-minute Boosters
2 CCs
Goods
Blueprint
4 15-minute Boosters

Also Jack, the list you posted has one error. There is a grand prize of 3 rune shards after the 2nd base and before the next artifact.

Karvest

Prizes are unlimited, with the repeating part (btw, repeating part starts from different positions for grand prizes and for royal prizes.

Jackluyt

@Jackluyt and everyone else, that initial prize list is just that, a starting list. Once you complete a page of grand prizes, another page of four prizes is added. I am on Grand Prize #8 and now have another 8 prizes, 2 pages, added to the initial list. So these do keep going, just like in past events.

Also Jack, the list you posted has one error. There is a grand prize of 3 rune shards after the 2nd base and before the next artifact.

Thanks! I fixed that and added the new ones!!

Haladini

Love the ideas and the graphics of your new event. Even on smartphone I can enjoy the stars and the planets and the bear.
Lead my thougts to all the old septembre songs.
Thanks for your invitation into this event.

Heffernan

now that the crafting of an "old" bear artifact is fixed i'm curious...
if you have used the crafting recipe successfully once has anyone seen it reappear in academy ?

i should think it natural that it wouldn't be offered as often, but there is a sneaking suspicion that it could be one time only which would ruin my strategy of evolving my polar bear in my younger village.