• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Autum Zodiac

DeletedUser2802

So this may sound silly but I’m playing this new quest on mobile and like all other quests we were given the base to apply the animal to evolve it but this time I have not got that. What do we use the bear on what do we evolve with it I’m a little confused. Can someone tell me.

Cheers
Froggy56

DeletedUser1681

Some of the very first quests should have given you as prize a brown bear/polar bear/panda bear - look into you inventory (buildings). When you have opened enough chests you get the grand prize (a bear head with blue up-arrow) with which you can upgrade your bear of choise - and then you have some benefits.

DeletedUser2802

Some of the very first quests should have given you as prize a brown bear/polar bear/panda bear - look into you inventory (buildings). When you have opened enough chests you get the grand prize (a bear head with blue up-arrow) with which you can upgrade your bear of choise - and then you have some benefits.
I have looked I already have 1 bear in my instants but never got the first part in the beginning.I have logged with support.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3035

I have looked I already have 1 bear in my instants but never got the first part in the beginning.I have logged with support.
Yeah I didn't get any either and have just now logged a ticket to ask for them.

Roey