• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Automatic aid to neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

go around the neighborhood is boring and takes time. You have to open the city of each neighbor.
You could create a button for quick help in order to help neighbors automatically. The choice of which help building will be random.

What do you think?

DeletedUser231

70....wow....I have only 20+ and wait lonnnggggg time for the screens to open and everything to load.

With Innogames mad programing skills they must have a better way. One screen where it displas all your neighbors and a player can scroll through them all and select whick buildings they want to help...would be very easy with their skills...

@MUFF-MUFF....Spank a few of your programers and get them on this please...thank you...:p

DeletedUser

+1. Visiting so many cities each day gets monotonous fast. It's a great idea in principal, doesn't work so well in execution. Having an automatic button buff a random building is fine with me as 75% of people ignore my city name of "Please buff culture" anyway.

DeletedUser

Good idea ! Even more if we can choose which kind of aid we need , like a window in which you can change the order of aid priority.

ex : 1 - cultural ; 2 - worker ; ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.