• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Artifact Fragments

SoggyShorts

I think he means a fourth try at guessing the goods in an encounter without having to pay 25 diamonds. I have heard that FoE has ways to do this.
Oooooh I totally misunderstood then. Also, I didn't even know they had a spire store over there when I suggested mine.. I guess it's just an obvious improvement.

Arthus

FOE has 4th round of negotiations to buy for 15 minutes for coins gained from other players visiting you.
Also they can boost their gold/hammers production for some time by using these coins etc.
They have "adventure" on which spire is based, and they have special wonder that boosts chances for finding bonus chests in these adventures.

ekarat

FOE has 4th round of negotiations to buy for 15 minutes for coins gained from other players visiting you.
Also they can boost their gold/hammers production for some time by using these coins etc.
They have "adventure" on which spire is based, and they have special wonder that boosts chances for finding bonus chests in these adventures.

I abused this so much. I was helping run the guild that was #1 in GE (equivalent of the spire) on the North American server most weeks at the time.

If they implemented this here, I would consider negotiations in the spire.

ekarat

Doesn't FoE have way more types of goods to be used?

With 4 turns you get a near 100% correct rate even at 7/8 goods
It's very rare you do not have the answer in the 4th try and of those cases is't pretty much always a 50/50 with 1 good.

If we would get a 4th turn, I am pretty sure they add something else in the mix to counteract that 4th turn.

Foe has goods become obsolete and they don't get used, except as inputs for higher tiers, but you can get generators for those goods by then. Even older goods become completely worthless. So, you really only have the last 3 tiers of goods be relevant.