• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Army placement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brummbaer

Idea:

Possibility to place/rearrange the own army on the starting position on the battlefield before the fight starts.

DeletedUser1362

u can do it already
simply when ur choosing ur units, click them in the order u want them on the battlefield counting from top of the screen

Brummbaer

Thanks for this information;), but this is not what I mean.

Let explain: Before the battle you select your troops. Press "Start figthing" and go to the battlefield. Than you see the battleground and found - bad troop arrangement. Now you have to surrender and do it again in the new troop order. Better is the possibility to place/rearrange direct one the battleground.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1362

if u do standard fight then maybe ur right
but i do auto fight - im too lazy to fight normaly plus its no Heroes fighting system so its boring

Brummbaer

I checked your answer.
It does not match with the placement on my battle field
On my battle field the sequence is: Center, Center North, Center South, North, South

DeletedUser1362

i admit i do not use normal fight, but Im also 100% positive that the pattern of how units are placed is strongly based on order of chosen units

i was sure it was:
order chosen from left to righ is placed from top to bottom
Im sorry if igave you wrong hint but im sure there is the same pattern.

DeletedUser778

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

Thank you for the information and the links, LordB! The formation on the battle field is indeed based on the order in which you selected the squads:
square 1: middle position
square 2: front line upper position
square 3: front line lower position
square 4: top outside postion
square 5: bottom outside position
Furthermore, there are two existing threads where suggestions have been made to easily determine where the squads will be placed: the oldest one here (click) and a newer one with a fancy mock-up here (click). Please add your support in one of those threads! I'll close this thread as a duplicate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.