• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Battle Army Assembly Point

DeletedUser580

I would love to see an Assembly Point in my city. At the border of my city. As we have 5 Units, we need 5 different spots. Let me explain it.

The units need to come from somewhere right? Ents from Wood ... Golems from Mountain or Caves and so on. Imagine 5 spots outside your building space. Its just optical.

IF you have 2 Squads of Ents ... you will see two Ents doing something in these woods. You just need to look at it and know, that you have two squads. Maybe you can see up to 10 squads in these woods.

I know that you just can check the barracks, but a visual component would be awesome. What do you think? :)

EDIT: Why not also let us upgrade these spots to make one specific unit stronger. You can level up the wood and the mountain and therefore improve your troops. :)

DeletedUser58

I think a visual would be good and there's enough space around the city to use some of that. I'm not sure I'd like a live preview though (showing my number of units) as with a lot of units that would mean a lot of units/graphics there. I think it'd be easier if the number of displayed units is related to the level of the barracks or number of armories? Or maybe even squad size upgrades?

DeletedUser580

As I said. You can only see Squads and maximum 10 squads. When you see two ents in the wood, that mean you have two squads right now.