• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Area's that were scouted as easy or very easy are now Very hard or Medium.

Vidar

Game version: v1.105-beta.9-(27bdf7a) (2020-05-18 07:58)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: not enabled
Operating System or Mobile Device: Mac0S Catalina 10.15.3 (19D76)
Screen resolution: 13.3-inch (2560 x 1600) Intel UHD Graphics 617 1536 MB graphics
Account name: Vidar
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility:
5/5

Quest title: N/A

Current situation: I've never scouted anything above "easy" as my troops are weak and I don't want to lose fights.
__
__

Expected situation: If an area is scouted as "very easy" or "easy" it shouldn't change after it's been scouted.
__
__

Reproduction Steps
1. Log in.
2. open world map
3. locate scouted provinces
4. open scouted provinces
5. This may or may not be a bug..

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 4.36.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 4.34.55 PM.png

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I'm having this checked with internal team. There seems to have a run a script yesterday to fix a province, but maybe it did something wrong.
We'll keep you updated as we know more.

Marindor

We cannot find anything wrong with your account at the moment, so it looks like it should be resolved now. Should you still have any issues, please do let us know.

Vidar

so if you scout something as easy of very easy and you research squad size upgrade 14.. then post research it can make the province impossible to get past? That doesn't make any sense.. and it hasn't changed back.. I know I didn't scout anything higher than easy.. and obviously I did 2 checkpoints in that very hard province.. and I know I didn't do them as very hard. If I open advanced scouts in the next chapter will previously scouted area's become easier?

Dony

King of Bugs
also shouldn't opening a squad size upgrade make the provinces easier and not harder?
yes it should
can you provide screenshot with that red province per encounter with comparison with other easy encounters from other provinces?

Karvest

already discovered provinces become easier with SS upgrade techs learnt (as well as not yet discovered)
not yet discovered provinces become easier with advanced scouts techs learnt
not yet discovered provinces become harder with each new discovered province

Last edited:

Vidar

I'm thinking number 3 must be what happened? I have to get to work.. but I'll do the screen shot when I get home.. thanks!