• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Are Tournaments Worth Playing or a Waste of Time

SoggyShorts

Hint: It is advisable to scout only the amount of provinces needed for the next chapter in the research tree. The cost for fighting or trading to complete the province will increase with each newly scouted province. In later provinces you will need Orcs to trade.
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=World_Map
This is terrible advice.
As long as you don't scout past 200* provinces before getting to chapter 8 you will be fine, and the benefits of clearing more than the minimum vastly outweigh the increased costs.

*222 is actually the max, but those last 22 can be saved for events just in case you are a very slow player

DeletedUser1163

@Valtitude I know it's very sad. I had a slew of friends that joined when I did. Some overscouted like me and found they were stuck because they were not up to the Orcs & Goblins chapter yet and needed Orcs to negotiate. They were fighters but the enemies in those Very Hard provinces were 10 times stronger than their troops. They left out of frustration.

Then some of my friends were still new players when they left. When they saw they were only left with the option to buy diamonds if they wanted to negotiate in the Very Hard provinces, they assumed the game was forcing them to buy diamonds if they wanted to continue playing. At that time we didn't have Fellowship Adventures nor Tournaments to keep you occupied until you were strong enough to tackle the World Map provinces again.

I think I've enticed some of them to come back. I tested out being a new player in a brand new city in Felyndral and saw what happened to them. All they had to do was upgrade their residences, barracks, armories, supply and goods buildings and eventually, they would be able to fight again or negotiate.

I'm going to post my experience being a new player in my discussion on the US server. I'll leave a link here if anyone is interested. It was very challenging but fun playing from the beginning again. What is frustrating is trying to get players to trade fairly with you and join your fellowship. Out of 31 invitations I sent, only 3 players joined my fellowship. Where is everyone? I hope I wasn’t placed in an abyss where no life exists.

If you would like to read what I wrote to help new players, here’s a link to my forum post.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index....ew-players-i’m-about-to-find-out.17148/page-2

Last edited by a moderator: