• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Are there more players with problems on pc

cb5691

Since last Thursday after the update I have problems logging into the PC. When I log out and try to log in again, I get a blue screen. After a few hours it sometimes succeeds in logging in again, but not always. Clearing cookies and rebooting doesn't help. I also reported it to support on Thursday, but there is still no solution. I could always continue on the tablet, but it now also has problems, which have already been mentioned here. I saw someone else here having issues and getting a blue screen, (stops at 27 and then comes the blue screen)
Are there more players this problem?

Dorfl the Clay

Filling out a bugreport would help... At the moment there is an issue with the app, which will not be solved before tomorrow at the earliest... Do you use a browser and if so which one?

Biloutte91

Same thing here...

Capture d’écran 2023-05-12 114726.png

Dhurrin

No issues on the PC for me. Beta and several live worlds can be accessed normally on the pc fr me

cb5691

Filling out a bugreport would help... At the moment there is an issue with the app, which will not be solved before tomorrow at the earliest... Do you use a browser and if so which one?
I already sent a message to support on Thursday.
Chrome is my browser

Alcaro

Yesterday I had two players who wanted to join and every time I tried to accept them, I was kicked out from the game. I am sure it's somehow related with all the rest of the bugs.
I reported it here but is not even investigated.

Also using Chrome.

Mercie

I have a fellowship member that complains that she cannot access the game on her phone or her tablet ..I myself play on a desktop on Chrome and have no problems

Annelore

I have a fellowship member that complains that she cannot access the game on her phone or her tablet ..I myself play on a desktop on Chrome and have no problems
There is a bug with android might be with iOS by now that's preventing logging in due to needing to download an update that isn't available yet. My guess is when they upgraded the backend Friday they also triggered the force upgrade at the same time or there's a new app version with Google and it's hasn't launched yet dye to waiting on iOS approval.

Ainor

Since last Thursday after the update I have problems logging into the PC. When I log out and try to log in again, I get a blue screen. After a few hours it sometimes succeeds in logging in again, but not always. Clearing cookies and rebooting doesn't help. I also reported it to support on Thursday, but there is still no solution. I could always continue on the tablet, but it now also has problems, which have already been mentioned here. I saw someone else here having issues and getting a blue screen, (stops at 27 and then comes the blue screen)
Are there more players this problem?
this happens to me if the portal is producing

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi all, this is a confirmed bug, which has been forwarded to our development team for fixing. You can follow the progress of this issue here