• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Archmage

DeletedUser557

Here is the thing. I started our fellowship when this game started. About 10 months into the game, I asked another fellow member to take over Archmage. I am Mage.He has not logged in for about 4 months now and after countless messages, nothing. What can I do? any suggestions. I want to take over Archmage again.

Any ideas would be helpful
Thank you
Gawd-Beta Server

DeletedUser1681

If that player is registered to this forum leaving a message in his/her profile page (what's it called ? starting a coversation ?) will probably send a notification to this player's personal email address. Might be worth a try (if you haven't already).

DeletedUser2003

On Live US server, Arendyll, my FS had this problem with a missing AM. I wrote to Support and was told that AM had to be "missing" for 30 days before they could do anything. Unfortunately for us, "missing" meant player hadn't logged onto account, not just our world. But for you, I would write to support anyway, and see if they can check to see if player/AM has been missing enough time for them to intervene for your FS? Worth a try, I would think :oops:

DeletedUser557

If that player is registered to this forum leaving a message in his/her profile page (what's it called ? starting a coversation ?) will probably send a notification to this player's personal email address. Might be worth a try (if you haven't already).
Excellent idea. Will try this. Thanks