• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fellowships Archmage to be given the ability to assign a second Archmage.

Veeb

- A good description of the suggestion- I wished to change one of my long term Mages to an equal Archmage status. This will allow a further appreciation (The Highest) of leaders to be made.This would benefit all fellowship members by allowing leadership coverage to be more widespread and enable joint partnerships. Playrs wishing to join will have 2 leaders to message giving more chance of a response. If an Archmage is sick or unable to play for an extended amount of time the other player can demote or kick from the fellowship allowing the fellowship to continue fully functioning especially important for high ranking fellowships. This feature will take the pressure off of a single Archmage.
- Motivation- This has been noticed as player who often makes great leadership choices was unable to be given the joint roll without demoting the original Archmage.
- Any downsides (if there are any)- If you choose unwisely the second Archmage can delete the fellowship or throw the original Archmage out.
* If an idea cannot realistically be implemented, the Community Manager or one of the Moderators will archive the idea with an explanation about why it will not be processed further.

Marindor

The only difference between a Mage and an Archmage is that Archmages can disband the Fellowship. The rest (like kicking players or accepting new applicants) can already be done by Mages, so you don't need extra Archmages for that. Adding extra Archmages would therefore only increase the chances that a FS gets disbanded in case of any leadership arguments, while it doesn't really bring any more benefits. Also: If an Archmage really becomes inactive in the game, you can always contact support to see if the AM rights can be transferred.

Because of the above explanation, I'll now archive this thread :)