• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate arcane faculty

DeletedUser1247

when upgrading campus to level 4 arcane faculties stop working :( while the other 2 faculties continue to production. here is a screen shot ...http://prnt.sc/e7s0bz you can see the alchemy working and necromancy working but not the arcane as evident the elder dragon is missing from the level 4 arcane faculty....UPDATE: i got them working had to move them off campus and that wasn't easy as space at a premium wait a few seconds and put them back and they started working again.. opinion... i don't think it has anything to to with the arcane faculty in itself, i believe it would have been any of them had they been on that side of the campus ...i had to move the arcane faculties 1 space away for the upgrade of the campus . so i think the arcane faculty just didn't recognize the campus upgrade, had i had alchemy or necromancy on that side they probably done the same thing

Last edited by a moderator: