• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other APP- Search people and give AW

eltina

give KP to AW

On PC
it is possible to search people (see file)
Then you can open an other profil and give KP in AW.
On world map it is possible to open a profil where province that I has not yet scouted.

On APP
push on ranglist
-> want to be able to search for a person.

push on ranglist
push on a profile
today there are 3 : FS, go to city and mail
->Will it be possible to get AW also

On world map it is not possible to open profil that not are souted.
but if it will be possible to search and give AW, it is OK.

Attachments

• searchPlayer.png
    searchPlayer.png
    665.5 KB · Views: 108
  • worldmap.png
    worldmap.png
    590.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Wowwie

yes you can search a player that is not connected to your world map
and deposit and Or share kps with

FieryArien

yes you can search a player that is not connected to your world map
and deposit and Or share kps with
How? Could you please describe the needed steps and preferably share a screenshot?

I suppose I could send a message to a player unrelated to me (not in my FA and not on my map) and then use the interface in the mail to donate KP. However, I don’t believe this is what you are talking about. I hesitate to even call it a workaround, it’s definitely no reasonable method.

EDIT: as for the suggestion itself. I’m definitely for feature parity between browser and the app, so +1 for the player search and also +1 for donating to unrelated people. I’m not sure, if such combined suggestion has many chances for success, though.

Last edited:

Hazel Caballus

I support this idea. Using the app, it is not possible for normal members to search for other players. It is only possible when you use the “looking for new members” method, being ambassador or higher. It is unreasonable that the function is already there but somewhat hidden and not available to every member. And it is still impossible to donate KP to undiscovered players without prior interaction.
I would appreciate both changes.