• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Anyone fancy a merger?

G-Bug

Fhloston Paradise - established July 20 and currently ranked #348 with x16 active members and an average of 6.8 chests would like to propose a merger with another smaller FS - anyone interested?

No more than x9 players as we don't want to lose anyone! I'm happy to step down as AM, although I would like to keep the FS name if at all possible (not a sticking point if push comes to shove, I just really like it!)

My live account is in EN3 (Glitter3296 - The Secret Realm) and all of our players have live accounts across a variety of other servers too. Beta is therefore not our main accounts, but we are still daily players :)

Ultimate aims ....
To have a full FS of 25 active members
Tournaments - we would like to achieve 10 chests
FA - we do as much as we can on all 3 maps
Spire - we try our best and will do as much as we can, improving as we grow

We use the wonder society method for our AW's ..... V deals with the mechanics of this so don't ask me to explain, but I know it works well :)

Boosted goods ....
T1 - x4 marble, x6 Steel & x6 planks
T2 - x5 crystal, x3 scrolls & x8 silk
T3 - x5 elixir, x5 dust & x6 gems

There must be a friendly group out there that would find this mutually beneficial for trading, tournament/spire improvement etc? (crossing fingers and toes as I type!)

Let me know if you are interested, or pm me in game ...... thanks in advance
Gx