• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Anyone else having Slow timers?

DeletedUser2579

I put my supplies on for 9 hours. My alarm went off 9 hours later and the timer has 14+ minutes left on them after reload.

edeba

I have seen that kind of thing happen before a couple of times but I have no idea how or why it happened. Something that I frequently see is my game shows me that everything has been reset, and then there is one that was missed. At first I thought I just was not being careful enough, but now I believe it to be something to do with the server somehow not getting all of the data. I do use the hotkeys so I figure it is something to do with lots of data coming all at once.

DeletedUser2579

Let's not discuss Dead Floaters here. The only issue I want discussed is Time passage slower than Real World time.
Can only be checked with a timer or stopwatch. Personally, I frequently set my alarm and I'm never off by more than a few minutes.
This time I was using a 2-Day run to start a spell. The clock's alarm was off by more than 13+ minutes before the :plank::silk::magicdust: were ready.
Not off by much, unless I'm doing this from work...