• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Any chance for crafting Transport Spells?

Lyra

Question for Elvenar Staff:

I'm in need of transport spells and if i don't win them in the Spire, I'm stuck - currently with none in inventory. It would also be helpful if we were able to craft auxillary parts of the Library as it's taking me months to win one piece that is needed to complete a set.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Alcaro

I'm in need of transport spells and if i don't win them in the Spire, I'm stuck - currently with none in inventory. It would also be helpful if we were able to craft auxillary parts of the Library as it's taking me months to win one piece that is needed to complete a set.

Thank you.
Jesus, NO! Playing the Spire regularly will eventually give you so many of the "auxiliary parts" as you call them, that you can have your private forest of Gum Trees and Mana Plants :D

Deleted User - 86059

would you be so kind as to respond to my question about crafting teleport spells?

@Lyra I really don't think the teleport spell will arrive in the MA anytime soon. It is supposed to be a rare spell to obtain. And as already stated as you go along the game you will get more and more parts to the Library Set

Lyra

would you be so kind as to respond to my question about crafting teleport spells?

@Lyra I really don't think the teleport spell will arrive in the MA anytime soon. It is supposed to be a rare spell to obtain. And as already stated as you go along the game you will get more and more parts to the Library Set
Thanks Scoobydoo - I finally got the last piece to the Moonstone Library yesterday... it took me months! And the Teleport Spells are really needed for changing up cities, especially as we get into the recently added chapters. I'm in Embassies in my main city and the Teleport Spells are essential to getting through the Chapter.

edeba

Thanks Scoobydoo - I finally got the last piece to the Moonstone Library yesterday... it took me months! And the Teleport Spells are really needed for changing up cities, especially as we get into the recently added chapters. I'm in Embassies in my main city and the Teleport Spells are essential to getting through the Chapter.
Treat them as a precious resource and you might find you can get by using less of them.

Wowwie

Just saying
then you will be saying stop with the moonstone library sets
because that is all you get
the tele port spells have diminished lately
seriously what do you do with 5 moonstone libraries sets,
beside throw the trader off balance again ,
so many scrolls wanting top cross trades for T1 goods
5 teleports now that helps everyone,
we have to work hard enough to get the 15 RR spells
(how many tournaments )to up grade these special event buildings ,,
how many weeks to collect the spells
month or so for some players ( so thats a lost cause)

Spire is over rated troop and goods grabber( my personal Opinion) first lvl does me fine
but some players do spectacular at it .
so its a player preference and needed patience
sometimes its a win win and most times a loss loss
and we Begin again :) just like Old Man Finnegan

Deleted User - 86059

So to hear that @Lyra, you will need to send a support ticket to our team and we will be happy to help you there, if you right click your mouse anywhere in your game the link for support will show up and we can help you