• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [40302] Stacking problems with temporary Military boosts

Avocado

Game version: (v1.150.0-462deb8-256 (zz1.152)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 99.0.1
Operating System or Mobile Device: Android 10
Screen resolution:
Account name: Avocado
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: In the browser game the troup training size in all 3 military buildings is shown about twice as high as in the android app. Accordingly, the supply costs for production and the production times are also about twice as high. I strongly assume, that the mistake lies in the android app because a) nobody else in the FS seemed to notice it and they mostly play browser and b) I had been wondering for a few days now, playing in the App, why my military buildings have become so extremely fast, even after I just had upgraded my armories to the max. I cannot say exactly when it started. I even built another armory, placed some garden stones, upgraded the bulwark to counteract the effect, but ....all did not seem to have much effect. Then, yesterday, I played in the browser and was really surprised how the running time of a full military building was suddenly shown twice as high. Interestingly, when harvesting in the App, the shown troup production size was the same high number as in the PC, and could also be harvested, but when placing new troups into the production slots in the Smartphone App, I could only produce the low numbers.
__
__

Expected situation:
The Browser Version and the Android Version of my game should display the same training size when placing troups into the production slots of the military buildings. They should also display the same running times of the production. Also, as I assume the PC Version to be the correct one, I would expect the App Version to match the PC troup training size.

Reproduction Steps
1. Place a few troups into the production slots of all 3 military buildings on the Android Version, leave some slots empty
2. Open the browser Version of the game
3. Place a few troups into the remaining empty slots of all military buildings and compare the training sizes.
4. Also compare the supply costs and the running times of these different batches

DeletedUser3726

Game version: (v1.150.0-462deb8-256 (zz1.152)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 99.0.1
Operating System or Mobile Device: Android 10
Screen resolution:
Account name: Avocado
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: In the browser game the troup training size in all 3 military buildings is shown about twice as high as in the android app. Accordingly, the supply costs for production and the production times are also about twice as high. I strongly assume, that the mistake lies in the android app because a) nobody else in the FS seemed to notice it and they mostly play browser and b) I had been wondering for a few days now, playing in the App, why my military buildings have become so extremely fast, even after I just had upgraded my armories to the max. I cannot say exactly when it started. I even built another armory, placed some garden stones, upgraded the bulwark to counteract the effect, but ....all did not seem to have much effect. Then, yesterday, I played in the browser and was really surprised how the running time of a full military building was suddenly shown twice as high. Interestingly, when harvesting in the App, the shown troup production size was the same high number as in the PC, and could also be harvested, but when placing new troups into the production slots in the Smartphone App, I could only produce the low numbers.
__
__

Expected situation:
The Browser Version and the Android Version of my game should display the same training size when placing troups into the production slots of the military buildings. They should also display the same running times of the production. Also, as I assume the PC Version to be the correct one, I would expect the App Version to match the PC troup training size.

Reproduction Steps
1. Place a few troups into the production slots of all 3 military buildings on the Android Version, leave some slots empty
2. Open the browser Version of the game
3. Place a few troups into the remaining empty slots of all military buildings and compare the training sizes.
4. Also compare the supply costs and the running times of these different batches

I can concur. Just now, in the app, I loaded two slots with LR - the training size showed as 738 troops per slot. I went to the browser, loaded the city and added troops to another slot of the same building and the training size is 830. Perhaps the effects of the special buildings (garden stones) is not being applied in the app?

EDIT: I believe the issue is that the effects of the garden stones (and possibly other 1x1 flower plots) aren't stacking. The garden stones offer an increase of 92 troops to my training size and I have two of these placed atm. My training size has only increased by 1 and not 2 as it should have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Primus

It happens to me too, it started yesterday
I had just put out the Garden stone building and then there was maintenance update so I was cut out of game.
When I logged on a little while later I saw the change.
I play on iPhone 11.
Have you you both the Garden stone building out?
I have 1 Garden stone building out.
//Primus

Karvest

They stack on PC, but bugged on the app. Probably along with SSS and other things which effect was changed to be stackable here on beta (06.04.2022), but is still non-stackable on live servers. Should be fixed when this change arrive to live servers and appropriate update of the app.

DeletedUser3726

Hi Karvest, Can you tell me if the temp military buildings have been stacking their influence in the app? Is there any way to see the increases these buildings offer?

Karvest

Temp military buildings effects have been stacking since their introduction, but I don't know if you can see them anywhere in the app.