• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate [Ancient Wonders Reward] Show notification window or even ...

Elevenar

In short: Jump to "1."

Long story:
I got 10 KP summing up to 12 in the KP bar (on top). I had 2 KP the last login ~30mins before ... so what?

Thankfully, I could directly "complain" about that in the members chat. And luckily, exactly the player who just finished the next level of one of his Ancient Wonders answered, that they are rewards from contributing to his Ancient Wonder ...

... Wow! I did not really remember daily, that or when I contributed to his building. Must be months ago ... anyway ...

1. I want to get a notification (message), when I am being rewarded (additionally to 2. and 3.)

2. I want to see a modal dialog open, that states, which player, which building and which rewards are relevant for this "happening". Best of all with all details about all other contributers and their ranks and rewards ... or at least a DIRECT link to the players building.

3. I want to decide myself, when these rewards get added to my KP bar or storage.
HERE: KP ... I want to collect rewarded KPs when I want to, need them, have an empty KP bar, or whatsoever... So there has to be a button I can click on for this, to add the KP to my KP bar.

DeletedUser867

I'm assuming that we'll get to the model that's being used in FoE, sometime soon™.
  • Knowledge Points will be awarded in packets that don't go in your KP bar
  • Each Ancient Wonder will have a History Tab, that anybody can access, to verify prior contributions and awards
  • There will be a Global List, probably right next to the Global Rand and Tournament Lists, for Ancient Wonders
  • Knowledge Points contributed to your Ancient Wonders will be included as part of your Global Rank
FoE does not pump leveling into their notification list, although I would prefer that

FoE does not include the search nor sort capabilities that are available from fansites, although I would prefer that
http://www.forge-db.com/us/us2/gbs/?server=us2&world=Brisgard and search for Katwijk to see my Great Buildings.

Elevenar

OK, this is not only a suggestion, but a BUG.

I got a notification message/windows today, while I was logged in and one of my members finished an AW (/Level).

BUG 1 : You don't get this message, if you are not logged in (and log-in at a later time)

BUG 2: While you are logged-in, when an AW (/Level) gets finished, you instantly get a modal popup message, BUT KP are not directly added to the game / KP bar. You have to reload the game...

DeletedUser1513

You have no history, so you cannot check back what location you were or how many KP's others invested.
You have to trust INNO, but we all know that all games of inno have bugs like hell, so they don't deserve any trust...

DeletedUser607

yes, I hope that they change the system as you say.

I'm sometimes in the weird situation, that I get KP during the night. we have some players from the US, they donate when they are active. means, 2 am, I get 10 KP, I already had 1 KP. and the counter feels that it doesn't need to count anymore. means effectivly a loss of up to 8 KP.

secondly, the rune system. I currently have 14 Martial Monastery runes and 15 Lighttower runes sitting around. problem: I already have both buildings on lvl 6 or 7. so they are worthless. I can not even hammer them to change them into broken runes, because broken runes would be actually somehow helpful for the new wonders.

besides, the new tournament-system is nice and so, but since I have 3 of 6 AWs above lvl 5, in every second case, I receive a useless rune.

there are two ways out: provide a way of turnig runes into broken runes (or something similar), or provide lvl above 10 for the AWs.

DeletedUser

For me the most urgent and probably easiest thing to implement fast would be to give us the pop notification window always when a wonder gets leveled letting us know not only the rewards but the name of the player whose wonder gave us rewards. We should get this notification when we log if we were not in the game when it leveled. It would made tracking the wonders we donate to a lot easier, as it is, if you donate to a lot of different wonders you have to waste time visiting all of them to try and find out which one leveled.

The Foe system would be much welcomed, but for now, this quick fix would help sorting this mess, and since the pop up window is already implemented somehow, it shouldn't be that hard to modify and implement this better version of it.