• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Ancient Wonders overview

HisaRose

Hello,
I would like to collect the information about who has which Ancient Wonders. It shall facilitate the search for needed runes, so people get KP donations and the others get the desired runes. Win Win :)

Kind regards
HisaRose

Last edited:

HisaRose

Thank you for the information, but what I meant was that you will post the Ancient Wonders you have, so when somebody needs runes of one of your Ancient Wonders he can donate KP to your AW to get the rune from the chest. ;)

Richord

? eum. what?

Why would anybody do that?
give kp's away for a rune you should be able to get in your own fs?

If you play to game tactically, you can get buildings and play the tournament to get way more than you need. No need to fish for kp's/runes somewhere else and without getting your kp's back.

kp's are points, so it's pointless to do as you suggested.

Karvest

You still get your KP back along with the runes unless someone wants it more than you. But yeah, doing it inside FS/other closed group is more convenient.

HisaRose

Sometimes it isn't easy to find people with the right AW, in my fellowship nobody has (yet) the needles for example. Would I need the runes I would have to look over the map player by player to find someone. I only want to help people with this issue and everybody gets what he/she needs runes or KP. ;)

DeletedUser3219

Sometimes it isn't easy to find people with the right AW, in my fellowship nobody has (yet) the needles for example. Would I need the runes I would have to look over the map player by player to find someone. I only want to help people with this issue and everybody gets what he/she needs runes or KP. ;)
Sorry,I don't have AW in the Beta acc.I have multiple in the live one.U just wanted information so I helped you ;)