• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Ancient Wonder KP history overview (timeline)

Droopy

Currently you can only see how many KP you or someone else has dropped in an Ancient Wonder.

It would be nice if a history tab was available where you can see the history of KP dropped by who and when. This may be grouped per minute if in a minute multiple donations are made.
This could clarify confusions if a donation has been made or not.

Droopy

Many reasons, this way you can check easily if your points are delivered correctly and if they are donated by the person who wrote that they would donate.

Some users on live are also complaining there KP's did not get into the AW, but their points seems to be gone out of the inventory.

SoggyShorts

Many reasons, this way you can check easily if your points are delivered correctly and if they are donated by the person who wrote that they would donate.
Ah, I see in case of dishonest (or mistaken) players in swap threads? Never did like those.

SoggyShorts

Yes, Swap threads are used a lot. We call them KP-trains
Yeah it's surprising how common they are when other systems exist. I'll definitely remember to add "opportunity to cheat" when listing the pros and cons of various systems. I honestly had never even considered a FS member might do that.

Karvest

That can be not a malicious cheat, but just accident. I was even forced to write KP threads analyzer to detect such issues and help to figure out who messed things up. Not that it happened often, but happened.

Alcaro

can be an accident or not. When you have a high level wonder needing over 1000 KP it's hard to check who donated, who forgot and who cheated. That's why I really hate KP Swap Threads.

Lelanya

This has been requested on various Forums over the years hon.
Forge of Empires has a who feature, but not a when, so if FoE hasn't coded it, it's highly unlikely Elvenar will. Elvenar often copies features of Inno's older game, but still, no one has taken the trail and added this in here, not as yet.

Droopy

This has been requested on various Forums over the years hon.
Forge of Empires has a who feature, but not a when, so if FoE hasn't coded it, it's highly unlikely Elvenar will. Elvenar often copies features of Inno's older game, but still, no one has taken the trail and added this in here, not as yet.

Well i'm not aware of other games, but if i correctly understand your answer you're telling that Elvenar is just a stripped version from another game and making suggestions is useless?

I assume the KP donations are tracked in a database, thus the information could be available and therefor is it possible to create such a view. This would certainly help KP-trains to avoid confusions which are used a lot, but as i understand you i can better stop making suggestions and give up my beta account.

Pauly7

Ah, I see in case of dishonest (or mistaken) players in swap threads? Never did like those.
I think the mistakes are a hundred times as common as people being dishonest. I don't ever remember suspecting anyone didn't donate on purpose, but if someone is posting in multiple threads at once then now and again people mess up - they put in the wrong amount, the wrong wonder, the wrong person's wonder. Even with a wonder society some of that can happen. Access to the donation history would definitely be handy at times.

CrazyWizard

because it was the first that was easy to implement.
Like so often it's all about whats adopted, once something has been established, it's not easy to change,

Also NetZero ain't often mentioned on the forums so people do no know better

Lelanya

Well i'm not aware of other games, but if i correctly understand your answer you're telling that Elvenar is just a stripped version from another game and making suggestions is useless?

I assume the KP donations are tracked in a database, thus the information could be available and therefor is it possible to create such a view. This would certainly help KP-trains to avoid confusions which are used a lot, but as i understand you i can better stop making suggestions and give up my beta account.
No I didn't say that.
I said asking for items already present in Inno's older more successful game is likely to be well received and more feasible for development because someone in the company knows how it was done. And Nino (currently serving as an Elvenar product manager but moved over from FoE) probably knows who to track down and ask. But if the bigger money maker never developed tracking when a donation was made (ugh, I can already picture the bickering, lol) then it's highly unlikely Elvenar will.

Making suggestions is never entirely useless. Lol I am certain there are others who can and will chime in here. There is a record of who and when but we are not privy to the precise mechanics of how the mods view this with their tools, and we have been told in the past that we never will be in the loop, because this is used to determine who is pushing.

Many players start a Beta account and then let it lapse. We need more who are willing to accept this challenge, not less. Deep breath, there are deep currents here. If you feel I came across negatively, I do apologize. I often post early and late, from my phone.

CrazyWizard

No inno-games has many games, and things that work are often shared between the games.
The magic academy is implemented at FoE after it worked well in elvenar and elvenar got the spire which is an implementation of a feature form FoE

Droopy

No I didn't say that.
I said asking for items already present in Inno's older more successful game is likely to be well received and more feasible for development because someone in the company knows how it was done. And Nino (currently serving as an Elvenar product manager but moved over from FoE) probably knows who to track down and ask. But if the bigger money maker never developed tracking when a donation was made (ugh, I can already picture the bickering, lol) then it's highly unlikely Elvenar will.

Making suggestions is never entirely useless. Lol I am certain there are others who can and will chime in here. There is a record of who and when but we are not privy to the precise mechanics of how the mods view this with their tools, and we have been told in the past that we never will be in the loop, because this is used to determine who is pushing.

Many players start a Beta account and then let it lapse. We need more who are willing to accept this challenge, not less. Deep breath, there are deep currents here. If you feel I came across negatively, I do apologize. I often post early and late, from my phone.

Thank you for more explanation, sounds already much different then i understood from your first post :)

I'm just a beginner compared to most of you.
Started beta to see if things can be improved IMO and reproduce bugs which i walked against in live. I'm developer myself and know how hard it can be to reproduce bugs if you don't have a good reproducable case. I like the game and i think it's mainly setup very well, ofcourse there are always things that can be improved out of my perspective ;-)

Happy to read i can still make suggestion and hopefully they will be considered by the Elvenar team.